Alpes Trading – The alleged financial service provider Alpes Trading presents itself on its website https://alpes-trading.com/ as an online broker.
You encounter complications with the payout of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Alpes Trading.
Alpes Trading – Broker reviews
Currently there is a very high number of investment service providers such as Alpes Trading. This means that investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been easier, but also more uncertain.
Especially because there are countless options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment preferences.
Are you considering investing with Alpes Trading? Then the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- A very good address for investors who want to find out about shares, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is an online presence like this one.
- A wide range of order types can be used in online trading.
- State-regulated online brokers, reputable portals, costs and commissions, product options and key data are just selected features you would need to plan for when making your final decision.
- Access to the global financial markets is becoming easier and more lucrative for investors through online investing.
The following information is basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest money in.
Is Alpes Trading safe? Identifying trustworthy trading providers
The following thoughts should be kept in mind when looking for ways to invest your assets online:
- Financial service providers such as Alpes Trading must be licensed in Germany by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). BaFin’s company database contains information on authorised service providers.
- Look for an imprint on the provider’s website. If this is not the case, it means: Hands off! But also take into account that an imprint can be faked.
- It can be very beneficial to find out what other consumers say about a potential service provider, even if it is only on the web.
- Quality seals are often used by fake shops to suggest that they are reputable. To see if there is a hyperlink to the quality seal website and if the shop is listed there, click on the image of the seal. It is quite possible that the owner of the website has simply copied the quality seal from another internet site and transferred it to his own WWW page without the correct certification.
Are there any trial investments with Alpes Trading?
Does Alpes Trading persuade you to try out investments with a smaller sum? You cannot find any data about the service provider because it is supposedly a recently founded company with interesting business ideas?
The probability is high that the “insider” tip is a deception. After a short time, the online broker will tell you that your investment was a great success and ask you to increase your investment.
The success of your trial investment may awaken in you the desire to make additional investments.
Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
- “With just 5 minutes of your time, you can become a self-made billionaire.”
- “5-star stock with a dividend of 47.88 per cent”
- “Earn €3500.00 a calendar month with the fully automated stock profit method!”
- “Would you like to turn €1000 into €250,00.00?”
Anyone who promises too much, and that too unsolicited, is rarely trustworthy! Nevertheless, also check which promises and offers are made to you by the online broker Alpes Trading.
Unauthorised orders? Trustworthy service providers never trade without your consent
Placing orders for transactions in securities without the account holder’s consent can, in individual cases, lead to a sudden rise in the price of certain shares.
This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign securities (over-the-counter market). You should therefore remain vigilant if you are asked to disclose personal data about your investment with Alpes Trading without your permission, based on supposedly profitable transactions or profit announcements.
You should never disclose your International Bank Account Number, SWIFT code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know. Similarly, you should not disclose your bank account or custody account numbers and passwords.
Do not hand over any custody account documents or securities statements from Alpes Trading to a third party you do not know. Callers posing as investment advisers, brokers or employees of a financial authority are also dangerous.
Cybertrading: Protect yourself from risks
Conventional investment fraud is carried out by well-known means such as advertising, telephone canvassing or stock exchange letters.
When it comes to conducting fraud, the outdated method is quickly becoming obsolete in the online age. The new type of financial fraud can be described with the term “cybertrading”. Financial products are traded with dishonest intent via the World Wide Web.
Fraudulent investments include investment products such as contracts for difference and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin & Co. Even the services of Alpes Trading have been applied in a similar way by other service providers to hoodwink investors.
Investors are increasingly informing themselves about investment opportunities on the internet. Thus, people rely on their personal expertise or on the advice of others in blogs, forums and other online portals when making decisions.
The transition to increasingly different financial instruments has no lasting effect on the unlawful activities in terms of organisational structure. Since the mafia-like groups rely on already existing and widely recognised infrastructures, there is no need to switch to a new “business model”. No matter what kind of financial product is traded, the process of cybertrading is almost identical.
These investment products are aggressively promoted on social media or with affiliate marketing. In this context, it is almost all about illustrating astronomically high returns. Calculate the probability of earning high profits in Alpes Trading before you invest.
Exit opportunities – which are difficult to determine
Make sure you know when and how much money will be paid out. It is best to avoid longer-term contracts that cannot be terminated early or where you would suffer heavy monetary losses.
Only conclude long-term contracts without the possibility of early termination with service providers such as Alpes Trading, whose seriousness you have no doubts about.
Even if you have the option to waive a contract at any time or to terminate it over a certain period of time, you should be critical. Even then, if these criteria are met, you still remain vulnerable to monetary losses. Make sure you know exactly how much money you will get back if the investment goes wrong.
The following rule applies to securities transactions:
Before the end of the term, find out what options you have to redeem share certificates.
It is often crucial to know whether there is a liquid market for products such as those offered by Alpes Trading.
It is possible to sell securities through an online broker or a financial institution. All three methods are legal for placing a sell order. The actual selling process is therefore carried out via an exchange (e.g. Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Tradegate or Xetra) (e.g. for penny stocks).
With order supplements, the execution of the order can be guided from the outset. The sale of the share certificates takes place at a time and place determined by you.
Get your investment back from Alpes Trading? Contact us
Investors who have suffered losses with a provider such as Alpes Trading, or who encounter complications in having their profits paid out, should first of all stop any additional payments. Afterwards, it is always advisable to seek legal advice and have them assess all the chances of recovering your money.
It is important:
- act quickly
- take advantage of legal support
- do not despair
Do you have questions about the service provider Alpes Trading? Then our lawyers are at your disposal.
Feel free to contact us for an exchange of views on the subject of Alpes Trading.