BlackFort Network – The supposed investment service provider BlackFort Network hardly provides any information on its online presence https://blackfort.network/accounts/login/. This only seems to be available after a customer account has been created.
You encounter problems with the payout of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against BlackFort Network.
BlackFort Network – Experiences
Currently, there is an enormous number of online trading platforms such as BlackFort Network. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but risky as it is today.
Especially because there are a lot of opportunities, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and daunting. Especially if it is supposed to meet your investment requirements. Are you considering investing with BlackFort Network? In this case, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- Entry to the international stock markets is made easier and more lucrative for capital investors through online investments.
- State-regulated brokers on the internet, reputable provider sites, costs and brokerage fees, offer options and reviews from customers are just some of the criteria you should consider when making your irrevocable decision.
- A suitable address for investors who want to inquire about share certificates, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a web presence like this one.
- When trading online, you can use numerous order types.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you are investing in.
Assessment and licensing of online trading platforms like BlackFort Network
Both financial markets and investor protection benefit from codes of conduct and organisational accountability. Bond services firms and companies like BlackFort Network must follow a variety of standards of conduct. The same applies to their employees.
This objective is intended to avoid conflicts and the associated disadvantages for financial investors. This includes the obligation of the service provider to inform its corporate clients about the most important features of a financial transaction before it is concluded.
This applies both to the respective investor and to the investment itself. It is precisely this idea that requires additional information for clients who wish to engage in highly speculative or risky transactions. Firms such as BlackFort Network have a duty of care towards their clients.
This goes well beyond the provision of an offer or service. Does the service provider have an authorisation to distribute investment products? You should definitely check this. To do this, you can consult the broker check directory of a financial authority and enter the brand name of the financial service provider in the search mask.
Unsolicited and unwanted – contact request via fax from BlackFort Network?
Have you ever received share proposals by e-mail from a financial service provider such as BlackFort Network that are unknown to you? Do you receive faxes from the stock exchange that you have in no way requested? Or have you received an apparent “secret tip”?
Money investors should beware of such tips, because they are often spread by dubious groups or providers who want to make a profit by selling securities from an imaginary success story. Cases have also come to light in which consumers are called or written to by a supposed stock exchange supervisory authority.
It is erroneously stated that the people written to have become victims of a fraud and that the relevant data have been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the apparent Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The persons written to are expected to fill out a web form.
This is an obvious attempt at fraud. In any case, we advise against contacting the same person or providing sensitive data such as user names, passwords, credit card numbers or additional identifying information such as your account data at BlackFort Network.
Reliable investment brokers always follow your orders
Placing orders for securities transactions without the account holder’s consent can sometimes cause the price of certain stocks to jump. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign shares (over-the-counter trading).
Therefore, remain cautious if you are instructed to disclose sensitive information about the investment with BlackFort Network without your consent, citing seemingly lucrative trades or profit announcements. You should never disclose your IBAN, Business Identifier Code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know.
Similarly, you should not disclose your account or deposit numbers or passwords. Do not give custody account documents or securities statements from BlackFort Network to someone you do not know. Callers posing as investment advisers, brokers or financial regulator employees are also dangerous.
Identifying trustworthy cybertrading providers
Conventional investment fraud is carried out by familiar means such as advertising, unsolicited telephone calls or stock market letters. When it comes to fraud, the outdated approach quickly becomes obsolete in the digital age. The new type of investment fraud can be described with the term “cybertrading”.
Financial products are traded here with dishonest intent via the World Wide Web. The unfair investments include investment products such as contracts for difference and virtual currencies. The services of BlackFort Network have also been used by other service providers in a similar way to hoodwink capital investors.
Investors are increasingly making their own enquiries about investment opportunities on the web. Thus, people rely on their individual know-how or on the information of others in weblogs, forums and other online platforms when making decisions.
The shift to increasingly different financial products has no long-term effect on unlawful activities in terms of gang structure. Since the mafia gangs rely on already existing and widely accepted infrastructures, there is no need to switch to a new “business model”.
Regardless of what financial instrument is traded, the process of cybertrading is largely identical. These investment products are aggressively advertised on social media or with affiliate marketing. In principle, the sole aim is to illustrate enormously high profits.
Calculate the probability of earning high profits with BlackFort Network before investing money.
What commission payments can be due in online trading?
Before investing with BlackFort Network, find out how much of your investment amount will be used to cover costs, fees and commissions. This is a good time to check the details provided by the service providers in detail! Investors must be notified of all costs to be paid and their effect on the margin of financial service providers.
In addition, the costs must be presented individually. Should you request a presentation of any costs, the providers are obliged to give you this information. For obvious reasons, a service provider like BlackFort Network is usually interested in as many transactions as possible.
Most of the time, the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit. The costs can even eat up the invested capital in a short time. Therefore, be sure to take the costs into account! The commission fees of the online broker must be publicly available.
The transparency of the cost structure is also stipulated in the legal rules and regulations. In the event of a violation, the provider’s licence can be revoked.
Repayment from BlackFort Network not made? Consult a lawyer quickly
If you have already made a deposit with BlackFort Network and would now like to claim it back, there are various approaches.
- Often, a solution to the problem can be worked out with the service provider itself. Our law firm always manages to reach out-of-court settlements with service providers. Our clients then recover all or part of their investment.
- If it is not possible to solve the problem with the service provider, a complaint should be filed with the responsible financial supervisory authority. The latter will check the facts and may order the provider to pay compensation. Our client will then be reimbursed the amount by the service provider. Addresses for complaints can be, for example, financial authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If an examination by our lawyers shows that the financial service provider has probably acted in a dubious manner, we file criminal charges on behalf of our clients with the responsible law enforcement authorities. Our law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors who manage nationwide investigation proceedings. Often there are hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these investigative proceedings. The investigations regularly extend to countries outside Germany’s borders. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices have been very successful in their investigations.
- If there is a suspicion that the bank accounts to which our clients have transferred money are part of a money laundering system, it is possible to have these bank accounts blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If transactions have been carried out on accounts abroad, the foreign authorities and financial institutions should also be informed in this case. These often then initiate their own investigations. This also pursues the intention of seizing sums of money in the bank accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.
- If it would come to arrests of the providers, claims of the injured parties can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are able to obtain court titles for our clients against the operators of the platform. As a rule, these can then be immediately enforced against the seized assets of the perpetrators.