Blackfort Wallet & Exchange – The website https://blackfort.exchange/ advertises itself as an online broker. On its website, profitable investments in the field of cryptocurrencies are possible.
You have invested with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange and would like your capital back? The Herfurtner law firm can help you with obstacles.
Blackfort Wallet & Exchange – Online Broker with serious intentions?
Currently, there is an enormous number of online trading platforms such as Blackfort Wallet & Exchange . Thus, it has never been as easy but also unsafe as now to invest in the volatile financial markets.
Especially because there are countless opportunities, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to match your individual investment ideas. Have you already invested with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange? In this case, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- A good place for investors to start learning about securities, futures, binary options and cryptocurrency is a website like this one.
- Access to the global financial markets is made easier and more versatile for money investors through online investing.
- A wide range of order types can be used in online trading.
The following information is basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Checklist Blackfort Wallet & Exchange : Check online trading platforms in advance
The following list serves to protect you from online brokers with dubious intentions.
- Is a provider such as Blackfort Wallet & Exchange listed in the company database of the specific EU supervisory authority?
- Do not accept unwanted investment recommendations from strangers via promotional calls or emails.
- Find out as much as you can about the company and the goods you want to buy (search engines on the net, forums, online card services).
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: please do not hand over a photocopy of your identity card. Criminals often ask you to do this.
- Does the online presence have a complete imprint?
- Do not use any remote maintenance software that gains access to your terminal equipment.
- Do not be misled by claims of high returns without the risk of losing capital.
- Where is the provider’s head office located?
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the contact person I should get in touch with?
Temporary offer at Blackfort Wallet & Exchange ?
Do you notice the pressure of a tight deadline? The online broker is baiting you with a special offer, but you are under pressure to make a choice right away? This is not a good idea at all, because it is usually a feint. Don’t rush into anything! Not only can you get excellent offers now, but you can also invest with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange in the future.
To get to their goal, scammers know exactly what to do. They strive to get as much information as possible about their target through advantageously prepared questions. On top of that, they ask about the interlocutor’s constitution, for example whether he or she is home alone or whether he or she has financial means at home.
Incidentally, they use a tactic of “wait and see” to exhaust the person. They can keep their counterpart on the phone for a very long time until he or she agrees to go to the credit institution and hand over money and other valuables to the fraudsters. In one such scam, time pressure is imposed on the aggrieved party.
With this strategy, the aggrieved party is enticed to override his own caution. Current support scams use the same formula.
Since the contacted person’s computer is allegedly infected by an extremely extreme computer virus, the callers, who presumably work on behalf of Microsoft or such a company as Blackfort Wallet & Exchange, demand urgent payment for a maintenance contract in English with an Indian accent.
The scammers maximise the pressure by threatening the targeted individuals that they will be asked to pay if their PC is infected and transmits the infections.
What financing instruments does the grey capital market offer?
Only a small part of the financial market participants such as Blackfort Wallet & Exchange are subject to official regulation and control. In the grey capital market, there are investment service providers that do not even need the approval of the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority and only have to follow a few regulatory criteria.
Only invest in the grey capital market if you are convinced of the provider’s liquidity and know it as a company. As I said, BaFin has no control over these service providers. The grey capital market holds a variety of options. There are:
- Direct investments such as in timber, precious metals or other commodities
- Corporate investments
- Crowdfunding offers
- Profit participation rights and other hybrid forms of bonds
- Ordinary bonds
One thing is certain: it is unclear what the end result will be for the investor. Do you find it difficult to understand what is on offer? Then you should gather as much information as possible before making a decision. Don’t buy anything you don’t fully understand! When it comes to investments, the more expertise you need, the more sophisticated the product.
It is also not advisable to concentrate all your money on one product. Diversify your risk beyond Blackfort Wallet & Exchange. To avoid being swayed to your disadvantage, it is advisable to always focus on the product itself and not the brand name or the presentation of the financial service.
Reliable online brokers do not deny payouts
Investors are repeatedly wooed by an “online broker” or a call centre employee the moment they have registered on the apparent online trading platform. The intention is to encourage the investor to increase his permanent investments in order to maximise his income. This is also an initially legal goal of the online broker Blackfort Wallet & Exchange.
Immediately after the buyer has deposited his money, the first profit developments may be displayed on his account. This should encourage the investor to continue investing in the financial product. The operators of the trading platform, in turn, can use fraud software to simulate improper account movements and earnings, even without the buyer noticing.
Check that accounts can be authenticated equally with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange.
In reality, no trading takes place on various platforms per se. Rather, the money paid is transferred by the fraudulent online brokers to accounts outside Germany. This is not recognised by the customers at first. The “providers” delay the payment of the reported money profits by demanding payment of allegedly incurred taxes and processing costs from the investors.
These scams only serve the purpose of increasing profits. At some point, contact breaks off completely. The invested capital is no longer there. From this point on, the only option is to go to a lawyer to take further action.
Compare brokers: How much commission is realistic?
Before investing with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange, find out how much of your investment is used to cover costs, fees and commissions. This is a good time to fully verify the information provided by the service providers! Investors must be informed of all fees payable and their impact on the margin of financial service providers. In addition, remuneration must be itemised.
If you request a presentation of the individual costs, the financial service providers are obliged to provide you with this information. For obvious reasons, a service provider such as Blackfort Wallet & Exchange is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible. In many cases, the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit.
The costs can even devour the invested money in a short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s commission fees must be visible to everyone. The clarity of the cost structure is also set in the legal requirements and licensing. In connection with a violation, the service provider’s licence can be revoked.
Get your investment back from Blackfort Wallet & Exchange ? Contact us
If you have already made investments with Blackfort Wallet & Exchange and now want to reclaim them, there are several ways to proceed.
- Often a solution can be worked out directly with the service provider. In many cases, our law firm is able to reach out-of-court settlements with the platforms. Our clients then recover their full payment or a share of it.
- In the event that no solution can be reached with the service provider, a complaint can be filed with the competent tax authority. This authority checks the facts of the case and can order the service provider to pay a refund. Our client then receives this amount back from the service provider. Addressees for complaints can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or financial ombudsmen.
- If the providers were to be arrested, claims of the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. To this end, we bring our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the perpetrators. In many cases, these can then be enforced directly into the seized money of the perpetrators.
- If transactions have been carried out on foreign accounts, the foreign authorities and banks can also be informed in this case. They will then usually initiate additional investigations of their own. This also pursues the goal of securing sums of money in the accounts and subsequently returning them to our clients.