Bullexo – The investment service provider is, according to information found on the provider’s website https://bullexo.com/, a provider of online trading that offers its clients a wide range of services. Accordingly, Bullexo is concerned with trading in commodities, metals and cryptocurrencies. You encounter problems with the distribution of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Bullexo.
Bullexo – Broker at a glance
Currently, there is a very high number of investment service providers such as Bullexo. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is today. Precisely because there are countless opportunities, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and daunting. Especially if you want it to meet your investment requirements. Are you considering investing with Bullexo? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- An ideal address for investors who want to learn about securities, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- In the area of trading on the internet, you can use a number of order types.
- Regulated brokers on the internet, trustworthy provider sites, fees and bonuses, product options and key data are only exemplary criteria that you would have to consider when making your final decision.
- Access to cross-border exchanges is becoming easier and more affordable for investors through online investing.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you are investing in.
Provider checklist – screening Bullexo and thinking through investments
The following list serves to protect you from brokers with dubious intentions.
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the contact person I should get in touch with?
- Find out as much detail as you can about the company and the commodity you want to buy (search engines, blog posts, online card services).
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: do not hand over a photocopy of your photo ID. Rip-off artists often ask you to do this.
- Where is the provider’s head office?
- Is there a complete imprint on the website?
- Do not use any remote maintenance software that gains access to your end devices.
- Is a company like Bullexo listed in the company database of the respective EU supervisory authority?
- Is the trading provider Bullexo a company licensed by BaFin or in another EU country?
Claiming extremely high profits from Bullexo?
Check how trustworthy Bullexo’s offer is. Is the interest rate provided to you exceptionally high? Can you make a lot of money with just a fewEURO? For the most part, these offers are nothing more than a deception. Be aware that there are always lawbreakers hiding behind these tempting opportunities. These investment offers usually do not invest the least. So check how trustworthy the Bullexo offer is. Scams are usually carried out by tricksters in almost the same way.
Investment products that are supposed to be lucrative are announced in prominent positions on the net. The perpetrators claim that they will earn a lot of money. At the beginning, the investment amounts tend to be minimal. Those who register are consulted by a fictitious stockbroker or securities broker. The scam victims then get access to a supposed investment software after depositing the money. Dubious special offers can also be identified by promises of returns that are significantly above the market average.
An investor’s risk of losing money also increases with Bullexo in direct proportion to the expected return. One way to find out about the median market return is to read the business sections of the daily newspapers or the website of the Deutsche Bundesbank. Likewise, take advice on companies with exceptional growth potential with a grain of salt. Low prices and very low trading volumes make penny stocks, for example, extremely susceptible to speculation and manipulation.
Dangers of pyramid schemes
A Ponzi scheme is a type of fraud. In this, assets are collected from new investors and next used to pay out money to the former aggrieved persons. The masterminds of Ponzi schemes usually assure that they would invest your capital and achieve substantial returns without putting your assets at risk. Nevertheless, in many Ponzi schemes, the criminals do not actually invest the money they receive. Instead, it is applied to compensate people who previously paid in.
In this way, the perpetrators can keep some of the capital for themselves. So with all investments – including Bullexo – pay attention to the risk-reward ratio. Ponzi schemes require a steady inflow of new assets to keep running, as they have minimal or no real income. Many of these structures fail when it becomes costly to attract new investors or when a significant number of investors drop out. If you want to invest money with a broker like Bullexo, you should always act with caution. Among the clues you should watch out for are:
- Strategies that are very difficult to identify. Keep your capital out of the stock market if you don’t know enough about it.
- Risk-free returns with minimal or no volatility. Every investment involves a certain amount of risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to produce a high return.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, investments tend to rise and fall. Any investment that consistently produces good returns regardless of market conditions should be viewed with a high degree of disbelief.
- Investments that are not registered with financial regulators. In the vast majority of cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by official authorities such as Bafin.
Online broker refuses to distribute? Act promptly and contact a lawyer
Clients are often wooed by a “broker” or call centre employee the moment they set up an account on the supposed trading platform. The intention is to persuade the investor to increase his long-term investments in order to maximise his income. This is also an initially legitimate goal of the financial service provider Bullexo. Immediately after the customer has transferred his money, the first profit developments are presumably shown on his user account.
This should encourage the investor to invest steadily in the financial product. The platform operators, in turn, can use fraud software to simulate false account movements and income without the customer noticing.
Check that the accounts can be verified equally at Bullexo.
In reality, no trading takes place on many online trading platforms. Instead, the perpetrators transfer the transferred assets to bank accounts outside Germany. This is not noticed by the investors at first. The “financial service providers” postpone the payout of the profits presented by demanding the payment of allegedly incurred taxes and commissions from the investors. These tricks only serve the purpose of increasing profits. At a certain point, the connection breaks completely.
The invested money is no longer there. From that moment on, the only thing left to do is to go to a lawyer to take necessary action.
Compare brokers: How much commission is realistic?
Before investing with Bullexo, find out how much of your investment amount will be used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a useful time to look in detail at the information provided by the providers! Investors need to be made aware of all fees payable and their impact on the profit margin of financial service providers. Furthermore, the remunerations must be presented separately.
If you request a breakdown of the individual fees, the providers are under an obligation to give you this information. For understandable reasons, an online broker like Bullexo is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible. Very often the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit. The fees can even eat up the invested assets in a short time. Therefore, be sure to take the costs into account!
The trading fees of the online broker must be available to everyone. The transparency of the cost structure is also stipulated in the legal regulations and licensing. If there is a violation, the service provider’s official licence can be revoked.
Losses with Bullexo – What you can do
Investors who have suffered losses with a service provider such as Bullexo, or who encounter complications in having their profits paid out, should above all refrain from making further payments. It is then advisable in any case to seek legal advice and have them examine any options for recovering your money. It is important:
- seek legal assistance
- act quickly
- do not lose hope
Do you have questions about the provider Bullexo? In this case, our lawyers are ready to provide information. Feel free to contact us to discuss the topic of Bullexo.