COINE-apr – The provider was, according to information that could be found on the provider’s web presence http://coine-apr.com/ until recently. which is said to have provided various services to its customers. At the time this text was written, the financial service provider’s website was no longer online.
You encounter problems with the payout of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against COINE-apr.
COINE-apr – Broker at a glance
Currently, there are an extremely high number of providers such as COINE-apr, among others. As a result, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been as easy but also risky as it is now.
Precisely because there are so many options, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to meet your individual investment needs.
Have you already invested with COINE-apr? In this case, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- State-regulated online brokers, secure websites, costs and brokerage fees, product options and customer reviews are just selected aspects to consider when making your final choice.
- An ideal place for investors to start researching stocks, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- A wide range of order types can be used when trading online.
The following are general tips for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Is COINE-apr credible? Recognising reputable platforms for cyber trading
The following thoughts should be kept in mind when looking for options to invest your assets on the internet:
- Look for an imprint on the service provider’s website. If this is not the case, it means: Hands off! But also bear in mind that an imprint can be faked.
- Quality seals are often used by fake shops to pretend that they are reputable. To find out whether a link leads to the website of the seal of quality and whether the shop is also mentioned there, click on the image of the seal. It is quite possible that the provider of the website has simply copied the quality seal from another WWW page and transferred it to his own website without the appropriate certification.
- In Germany, the imprint must contain an address, the contact details of an authorised representative of COINE-apr and a telephone number.
- It can be very helpful to clarify what other consumers say about a potential service provider, even if it is only on the internet.
Exceptional development potential with the service provider COINE-apr?
Check how confidence-inspiring COINE-apr’s offer is. Is the interest rate you were offered particularly high? Can you make a lot of money with a few EUR?
These special offers are usually nothing more than a deception. Be aware that lawbreakers often hide behind these tempting options. As a rule, not the least is invested in these investment offers. Accordingly, investigate how confidence-inspiring the COINE-apr offer is.
Scams are usually carried out by con artists in a similar way. Investment products that are supposedly lucrative are announced in prominent places on the Internet. The criminals claim that they will get lots of assets. At the beginning, the investment amounts are comparatively minimal.
All those who sign up are consulted by a fictitious online broker or securities broker. The victims of the scam then get access to an alleged investment software after paying the money.
Dubious offers can also be recognised by promises of returns that are significantly above the market average.
The risk of an investor losing investments also increases with COINE-apr in direct proportion to the expected margin. One way to find out about the usual market returns is to consult the business sections of daily newspapers or the website of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Similarly, you should treat tips for companies with exceptional growth potential with caution. Low prices and low trading volumes make penny stocks, for example, exceptionally susceptible to speculation and manipulation.
Pump and Dump: How does the scam work?
The term pump and dump is used to describe a procedure in which the price of a share is artificially inflated by insiders. Afterwards, the same share is sold again at a loss to the other investors.
It is therefore a fraud. A deception that profits from the ignorance of small investors and stock market novices.
This tactic is therefore illegal in a controlled securities market and for service providers such as COINE-apr. The crypto market, on the other hand, is still almost entirely “Wild West” as far as such tactics are concerned. Therefore, special vigilance is essential!
Pump-and-dump scams are more common there in connection with the so-called altcoins. The pump-and-dump scam is used by criminals to drive up the market price of an unknown currency or one they may have created themselves. They do this by spreading disinformation on the internet or social media or by recruiting co-investors with unreasonable profit expectations.
Therefore, make sure that the provider COINE-apr provides you with all the necessary information on these topics.
Internet broker does not pay out – what you can do
Investors are very often wooed by a “broker” or a call centre employee as soon as they have registered on the supposed trading platform. The intention is to persuade the investor to increase his permanent investments in order to maximise profits. This is also a legitimate goal of the online broker COINE-apr.
Shortly after the customer has deposited his capital, the first profit developments will probably be presented on his user account. This should encourage the investor to continuously invest in the financial product.
The trading platform operators, in turn, can use fraud software to simulate fake account changes and money gains, even without the buyer being aware of it.
Make sure that the accounts can also be authorised at COINE-apr.
In reality, no trading takes place on many online trading platforms. Rather, the capital paid is transferred by the perpetrators to accounts outside Germany. This is not noticed by the investors at first.
The “providers” postpone the payout of the income presented by demanding that the investors pay the taxes and processing costs that are allegedly incurred. These scams only serve the purpose of increasing income.
Sooner or later, the connection breaks completely. The invested capital is used up. From this moment on, the only thing left to do is to go to a lawyer in order to take the necessary measures.
Have you lost your investment and received an unsolicited offer of help shortly afterwards?
Anyone who has ever lost assets through a fraudulent investment platform knows how disastrous this can be. That alone is terrible enough. But in addition, the criminals behind the bogus scheme contact you by email or phone call within a very short time.
This time, however, they do not pretend to be brokers from COINE-apr. Instead, they promise to help you recover your lost capital in exchange for a payment. Many rip-off artists even seem to have been hired or authorised by reputable companies such as a tax authority.
After stealing your sensitive data, the perpetrators often pose as good Samaritans. They promise to help you recover the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a service provider such as COINE-apr, your data may be stolen.
Anyone who has lost an immense amount of money is usually desperate. Criminals exploit people’s desperation by calling themselves “recovery” companies. They offer their services under the guise of helping them recover their money. This means they make dubious assurances that they will recover the lost capital.
Getting your investment back from COINE-apr? contact our law firm
If you have already made investments with COINE-apr and now want to reclaim them, there are different approaches.
- Assuming that a solution with the operator of the platform is guaranteed not to be conceivable, there is the possibility of submitting a complaint to the responsible financial authority. This authority checks the facts of the case and can order the financial service provider to pay a refund. Our client then receives this amount of money back from the provider. Contact points for complaints can be, for example, financial authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If there is a suspicion that the bank accounts to which our clients have transferred money are part of a money laundering system, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Transfers to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- In many cases, a solution can be found directly with the provider. Our law firm repeatedly manages to reach out-of-court settlements with providers. Our clients then recover their entire transfer sum or a share of it.
- If the providers were to be arrested, claims of the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are able to obtain court titles for our clients against the alleged service providers. As a rule, these can then be enforced directly into the seized money of the fraudsters.
- If an evaluation by our lawyers would prove that the platform operator may have acted in a dubious manner, we file a complaint with the competent prosecution authorities on behalf of our client. Our law firm is in constant contact with public prosecutors’ offices that conduct nationwide investigations. Often there are many hundreds or even thousands of aggrieved investors in these investigative proceedings. The investigations also repeatedly extend to other EU countries. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices achieved significant successes in several investigations.