Coinwan – The provider http://coinwan.com/ advertised itself as an online trader. The website is currently no longer accessible. Here, clever investments were possible. You encounter difficulties with the payout of your investment? Our lawyers will help you with claims against Coinwan.
Coinwan – Reviews
Currently there is an enormous number of investment service providers such as Coinwan. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as uncertain as it is today. Precisely because there are countless options, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and frustrating. Especially if you want it to meet your investment requirements. Have you already invested with Coinwan? In this case, the following points are relevant for you as an investor.
- A good place to start for investors looking for information on shares, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- In the online trading section, you can use a number of order types.
- Access to the international financial markets is becoming easier and more versatile for investors through online investing.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Is Coinwan reliable? Recognising reputable trading websites
The following considerations should be kept in mind when looking for options to invest your assets on the internet:
- Look for an imprint on the WWW page of the provider. If this is not the case, you should: Hands off! But also bear in mind that an imprint can be faked.
- In the Federal Republic of Germany, the imprint must contain a postal address, the contact details of an authorised representative of Coinwan and a telephone number.
- Financial service providers such as Coinwan must be licensed in Germany by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). BaFin’s company database contains information on licensed service providers.
- Quality seals are often used by fake shops to pretend that they are reputable. To find out whether a link leads to the internet presence of the quality seal and whether the shop is also listed there, click on the picture of the seal. It is quite possible that the owner of the online presence has simply copied the seal from another website and transferred it to his own homepage without the correct certification.
Coinwan: What does the service provider promise and does it explain the risks of loss?
Check how serious Coinwan’s offer is. Is the interest rate you were offered exceptionally high? Can you make a lot of money with just a few EURO? These special offers are often nothing more than an illusion. Be sure that criminals are usually hiding behind these tempting offers. These investment offers usually do not involve the least investment. So check how serious the offer from Coinwan is. Scams are usually realised by con artists in this way.
In the World Wide Web, financial products are announced in prominent positions that are supposed to be profitable. The criminals postulate that they will achieve any amount of wealth. At the beginning, the investment amounts are relatively small. Those who sign up are consulted by a fictitious broker or securities trader. The victims of the scam then gain access to an alleged investment software after paying the money.
Dubious special offers can also be recognised by promises of returns that are obviously above the market average. An investor’s risk of losing financial resources also increases with Coinwan in direct proportion to the expected profit margin. One chance to find out about the median market return is the business sections of the daily newspapers or the homepage of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Similarly, you should treat recommendations for companies with exceptional potential for growth with caution. Low costs and minimal trading volumes make penny stocks, for example, particularly susceptible to speculation and manipulation.
Ponzi scheme: How it works
A pyramid scheme, or Ponzi scheme, is a type of fraud. In it, capital is pooled from new investors and then applied to distribute capital to the former aggrieved persons. The organisers of Ponzi schemes usually stress that they would invest your wealth and make huge profits without putting your assets at risk. Notwithstanding this, in many Ponzi schemes the criminals do not actually invest the assets they take.
Instead, it is used to compensate people who paid in earlier. This allows the criminals to keep some of the capital for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Coinwan. Ponzi schemes require a steady inflow of new money to keep running, as they have very little or no actual income. Many of these structures fail when it becomes complicated to attract fresh backers or when a significant number of investors drop out.
In the event that you want to invest with a provider like Coinwan, you should invariably act with prudence. Indicators you should look out for include:
- Overly predictable results. Over time, deposits tend to rise and fall. Any investment that consistently delivers high returns detached from market conditions should be evaluated with a high degree of suspicion.
- Risk-free profits with little or no volatility. Every investment contains some risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to deliver a high return.
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If errors appear on your account statement, it may be an indicator that your capital is not being invested according to plan.
- Deposits that are not registered with financial regulators. In most cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by official authorities such as Bafin.
- Selling without licensing: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. The vast majority of Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed people or firms.
- The distribution of returns is not working? If you are unable to receive payments or have difficulty getting distributed, you should be vigilant. The operators of Ponzi schemes may try to encourage participants to stay by guaranteeing even greater profits if they do not withdraw money.
Marks of trustworthy online trading platforms
On dubious internet platforms, there is a variety of investment goods that are persistently advertised in forums and social networks to lure investors. In addition, “network marketing” is used to solicit new investors. The advertising mainly emphasises the promise of immediate profitability. In order to start investing, a potential investor first has to create an account with the online trading platform – like Coinwan. The perpetrators then contact the investor via a call centre and try to convince him to invest large sums of money. The investors’ hopeful attitude towards cybertrading is partly strengthened by the idea of future profits. Clients are more willing to invest in the future if they see exactly the kind of results they dream of. At this point, investors are being hoodwinked by a corrupted trading algorithm about the true evolution of stock market data and prices. Coinwan does not necessarily fall into this category. The perpetrators use their own biased price values to calculate returns. As a result, the provider has complete control over whether a profit is made or not. Until the alleged profits are distributed, this deception will continue. If the investor demands payment, the buyers surprisingly no longer have access to their accounts and the direct contacts associated with them. The vast majority of investors lose all their money invested in such fraudulent trading, forcing them to seek the help of a lawyer.
Are the exit alternatives unclear?
Clarify at what time and how much money will be paid out. It is best to avoid long-term contracts that cannot be terminated early or where you would suffer immense monetary losses. Only conclude long-term contracts without the possibility of early termination with service providers like Coinwan whose seriousness you have no doubts about. Even if you have the option to waive a contract at any time or to terminate it over a defined period, you should be suspicious.
Even if these options do exist, you are still vulnerable to monetary losses. Make sure you know in detail how much capital you will get back if things go wrong. For transactions involving securities, the following provision applies:
Before the end of the contract period, find out what options are available to you to get rid of securities.
It is usually important to know whether there is a liquid market for products such as those offered by Coinwan. It is possible to sell securities through an online broker or a financial institution. All three methods are legitimate for placing a sell order. Consequently, the actual selling process is completed via an exchange (e.g. Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Tradegate or Xetra) (e.g. for penny stocks).
Order supplements can be used to direct the execution of the order in advance. The sale of the shares takes place at a time and place determined by you.
You want to get your investment back from Coinwan? Our lawyers can help
If you have already invested with Coinwan and would like to reclaim your investment, there are various ways to do so.
- It is not uncommon to be able to work out a solution with the service provider directly. Our lawyers are always able to reach out-of-court settlements with operators. Our clients then get back all or part of their investment.
- If an assessment by our lawyers proves that the provider has probably acted dishonestly, we file a complaint with the responsible authorities on our client’s behalf. Our law firm is in constant contact with public prosecutors’ offices, which conduct investigations throughout Germany. In most cases, there are many hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these investigations. The investigations also extend abroad on a recurring basis. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices were able to achieve significant success in several cases.
- If no solution with the operator of the investment platform is conceivable at all, there is the option of submitting a complaint to the competent authority. The latter examines the facts and may order the service provider to pay compensation. Our client will then be reimbursed the amount by the service provider. Addresses for complaints can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If the providers were to be arrested, claims of the injured parties can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the perpetrators. As a rule, these can then be directly enforced against the confiscated capital of the perpetrators.
- If transactions have been carried out abroad, the foreign financial supervisory authorities and financial institutions can also be informed in this case. They will then often initiate their own investigations. This also has the purpose of seizing sums of money in the accounts and then transferring them back to our clients.