DCoinSimplefx – The provider claims on its website https://www.dcoinsimplefx.com/ to be a service provider in the field of finance, which is active in the field of online trading. Accordingly, one can invest in the area of cryptocurrencies as a capital investor.
Are you encountering difficulties with the payout of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against DCoinSimplefx.
DCoinSimplefx – What is known about the online broker?
Currently, there is an enormously high number of online trading platforms such as DCoinSimplefx. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is now. Especially because there are a large number of opportunities, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and intimidating.
Especially if you want it to match your particular investment preferences. Are you considering investing money with DCoinSimplefx? Then the following points are relevant for you as an investor.
- When trading on the World Wide Web, you can use numerous order types.
- Licensed online brokers, secure websites, costs and brokerage commissions, product options and customer feedback are just some of the criteria you would need to include in your final decision.
- Access to cross-border stock markets is becoming more convenient and affordable for investors through online investing.
The following statements are basic tips for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Financial regulators: Licensing of providers like DCoinSimplefx
Both financial markets and investor protection benefit from rules of conduct and organisational responsibilities. Equity service providers and companies like DCoinSimplefx have to comply with a wide range of regulations. The same applies to their employees. This is to avoid conflicts and associated disadvantages for financial investors.
This includes the obligation of the service provider to inform its customers about the most significant features of the transaction before concluding it. This applies both to the respective investor and to the investment itself. According to this idea, further information is required for corporate clients who want to engage in highly speculative or risky transactions.
Companies such as DCoinSimplefx have a duty of care towards their corporate clients. This goes far beyond making a product or service available. Does the provider have a licence to sell investment products? You should definitely clarify this. In this context, you can use the broker check directory of a financial supervisory authority and type the name of the provider into the search function.
DCoinSimplefx – sending email & fax offers?
Have you ever received investment proposals by email from a financial services provider like DCoinSimplefx that you are not aware of? Do you receive faxes from the stock exchange that you have by no means requested? Or have you received an apparent “insider tip”? Investors should beware of such suggestions, because they are usually spread by dubious persons as well as companies who want to profit from an imaginary success story by selling shares.
Cases have also become known in which consumers are contacted by a supposed stock exchange supervisory authority. It is erroneously claimed that the people written to have become victims of a fraud and that the respective data has been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the alleged Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The persons written to are expected to fill out a web form.
This is a clear attempt at fraud. We strongly advise against interacting with this person or sharing sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or additional identifying information such as your DCoinSimplefx account details.
To what extent are investors protected in the grey capital market?
Only a small proportion of financial market participants such as DCoinSimplefx are subject to government regulation and supervision. In the grey capital market, providers trade who do not even need BaFin approval and only have to fulfil a few regulatory requirements. Only invest in the grey capital market if you are convinced of the liquidity of the provider and know it as a company.
As already mentioned, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has no control over these providers. The grey capital market holds a wealth of opportunities. There are:
- Crowdfunding offers
- Profit participation rights and other hybrid bond forms
- Ordinary bonds
- Direct investments such as in timber, precious metals or other commodities
- Loans with subordination clauses
- Equity investments
One thing is certain: it is unclear how it will ultimately turn out for the investor. Is it not easy for you to keep track of the advertised financial product? Then you should find out as many facts as possible before making a decision. Don’t invest in anything you don’t fully understand! When it comes to financial transactions, the more know-how you need, the more complex the financial product.
It is also not advisable to concentrate your entire capital on one product. Diversify your risk beyond DCoinSimplefx. To avoid being wrongly influenced, always focus on the product itself and not on the brand name or the presentation of the financial service.
Investment fraud in focus
You want to invest capital with DCoinSimplefx? Then you should find out all the necessary information about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The criminal promises or deceives a larger circle of people about a lucrative investment on the capital market. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned with a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine in accordance with § 264a StGB. The following services and tactics can sometimes be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Boiler room scam, a cold-calling scheme in which investors are sought by telephone call
- Participations in companies
- Fraudsters use the brand name of the service provider DCoinSimplefx and clone the company
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have very often invested a lot of assets. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Involve the police and financial supervisory authorities through a lawyer: There are collective police proceedings against some fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also abroad. The police are entitled to have the bank accounts of the rip-off artists blocked and the assets seized. The public prosecutor’s office will also be called in.
- Retrieving money: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be retrieved in many cases by calling in a law firm. In the case of bank transfers from the current account, this can in many cases be recovered by bank order.
- Assert claims for damages: Persons who have been wrongly advised can assert claims for damages against the investment advisor.
- Revoke or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can revoke or contest it in the case of investment fraud.
Broker brokerage fee: Make sure you receive clear information in good time
Before investing with DCoinSimplefx, find out how much of your investment amount is used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to take a close look at the information provided by the service providers! Investors must be made aware of all fees charged and their impact on the profit margin of financial service providers.
In addition, the costs must be listed separately. Once you request a detailed overview of any fees, financial service providers are obliged to provide you with this information. A broker like DCoinSimplefx is normally interested in as many trading transactions as possible for obvious reasons. Most of the time, the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit.
The fees can even eat up the invested money in a short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s trading fees must be publicly available. The transparency of the structure of the costs is also specified in the regulatory requirements and licensing. If there is a violation, the service provider’s licence can be revoked.
Receiving deposits back from DCoinSimplefx: act quickly
If you have already made investments with DCoinSimplefx and now want to get them back, there are various methods.
- If there is a suspicion that the bank accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering scheme, these bank accounts can be blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- Assuming that no solution at all can be found with the service provider, a complaint should be filed with the competent financial supervisory authority. The supervisory authority checks the facts and has the possibility to order the provider to pay a refund amount. Our client will then receive this amount back from the provider. Contact points for complaints can be, for example, financial authorities and the Financial Ombudsman.
- If the operators are arrested, claims of the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the perpetrators. As a rule, these can then be enforced straight into the confiscated capital of the fraudsters.
- Not infrequently, a solution can be found with the provider itself. In many cases, our lawyers can reach out-of-court settlements with the operators. Our clients then recover their entire investment or a share of it.
- If an investigation by our lawyers would show that the service provider has probably acted fraudulently, we file criminal charges with the competent criminal authorities on behalf of our client. The Herfurtner law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors who manage investigations throughout Germany. Often there are many hundreds or even thousands of victims in these proceedings. The investigations repeatedly extend to other EU countries. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in investigations.
- If payments have been made to foreign accounts, the foreign prosecution authorities and financial institutions should also be informed. As a result, they usually initiate their own investigations. This also has the aim of securing funds in the bank accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.