DT Securities – According to information available on the homepage of the provider https://dtsecurities.net/index-de.html, the broker is a provider for online trading, which offers its customers various services. Accordingly, DT Securities is concerned with trading in shares, foreign exchange, CFDs, crypto and commodities. You encounter problems with the distribution of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against DT Securities.
DT Securities – What is known about the online broker?
Currently, there is an extremely high number of providers such as DT Securities. Thus, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been as easy but also risky as it is today. Precisely because there are a lot of options, choosing an online broker can be time-consuming and daunting. Especially if you want it to suit your individual investment needs. Are you thinking about investing with DT Securities? If so, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- State-regulated online brokers, reputable websites, fees and bonuses, offer options and key data are only selected criteria that you should consider when making your final decision.
- Access to the world’s stock exchanges is made easier and more versatile for investors through online investing.
- A very good place to start for investors who want to learn about securities, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- There are several types of orders to choose from in the trading section of the web.
The following statements are general advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Checklist DT Securities: Check service providers in the area of investments in advance
The following list serves as a safeguard against online trading platforms with dubious intentions.
- Don’t be misled by promises of excessive monetary gains without the risk of losing assets.
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: do not hand over a photocopy of your identity card. Criminals often ask you to do this.
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the person I should contact?
- Find out as much as possible about the company and the goods you want to buy (search engines on the Internet, forums, online card services).
- Is there a complete imprint on the website?
- Do not use remote maintenance software that gains access to your end devices.
- Is a company like DT Securities listed in the company database of the specific EU supervisory authority?
- In which location is the provider’s head office?
Has DT Securities contacted you by e-mail or fax?
Have you ever received stock proposals by e-mail from a service provider such as DT Securities that you do not know? Do you receive fax messages from the stock exchange that you have in no way requested? Or have you received an apparent “secret tip”? Investors should beware of similar suggestions, because they are often spread by unscrupulous people and brokers who want to profit from a fictitious success story by selling shares.
Cases have also come to light in which consumers are contacted by an apparent stock exchange supervisory authority. It is falsely said that the persons written to have become victims of a fraud and that the personal data have been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the alleged Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The persons contacted are asked to fill out a web form. In this context, it is a clear attempt at fraud.
We recommend that under no circumstances should you interact with this person or share personal information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or other identifying information such as your account details with DT Securities.
Reputable providers always fulfil your orders
Placing orders for securities transactions without the account holder’s consent may, in some cases, cause the price of particular shares to jump. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign shares (over-the-counter market). You should therefore be sceptical if you are asked to disclose personal data about your investment with DT Securities completely without your consent, with reference to supposedly lucrative transactions or profit announcements.
At no time should you provide your IBAN, SWIFT code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know. Similarly, you should not disclose your bank account or custody account numbers and passwords. Do not hand over custody account documents or securities statements from DT Securities to anyone you do not know. Callers posing as financial advisors, online brokers or employees of a financial authority are also dangerous.
Warning signs of investment fraud
Do you want to invest with DT Securities? In this case, you should find out all the necessary facts about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The perpetrator promises or deceives a larger circle of people about a profitable investment in the capital market. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned by a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine according to § 264a StGB. The following services and strategies may be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Holdings in companies
- Holdings in securities, funds and certificates
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
- Boiler room scam, a cold call in which investors are sought by phone call
Anyone who has fallen for investment fraudsters has usually invested a lot of capital. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Asserting claims for damages: Clients who have received improper advice can claim damages from the investment advisor.
- Revoke or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can revoke or contest said contract in the case of investment fraud.
- Involve the police and financial authorities through legal counsel: There are collective police proceedings against some fraudulent companies in Germany and also in other countries. The police are entitled to have the criminals’ bank accounts blocked and the money confiscated. In addition, the public prosecutor’s office is called in.
- Recovering assets: If payments have been made via the credit card, this can be recovered in several cases by ordering a law firm to do so. In the case of transfers from the current account, this can usually be recovered by bank order.
Unsolicited offers of help to recover deposits?
Anyone who has ever lost funds to a fraudulent investment platform knows how disastrous that can be. That alone is bad enough. But on top of that, the criminals behind the bogus scheme contact you by email or phone in a very short time. This time, however, they do not pretend to be online brokers from DT Securities. Instead, they promise to help you recover your lost assets for a fee. Many rip-off artists even appear to have been hired or entrusted by reputable organisations such as a financial regulator.
After stealing your personal data, the scammers usually pose as good Samaritans. They guarantee to assist you in recovering the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a provider like DT Securities, your data may be stolen. Those who have lost a large amount of money are often desperate. Criminals exploit the desperation of individuals by calling themselves “recovery” firms.
They offer their services under the guise of helping them recover their capital. That is, they guarantee in a dubious manner that they will recover the lost assets.
Recover deposits from DT Securities: Lawyer helps
In case you have already made investments with DT Securities and now want to get them back, there are several methods.
- If an assessment by our lawyers strengthens the suspicion that the service provider may have acted fraudulently, we file a criminal complaint with the responsible authorities on behalf of our client. Our law firm is in regular dialogue with public prosecutors’ offices, which conduct investigations throughout Germany. Often there are hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these proceedings. The investigations repeatedly extend to countries outside Germany’s borders. In the past few years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in their investigations.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering system, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If transactions have been executed on foreign accounts, the financial supervisory authorities and financial institutions based abroad can also be notified in this case. As a result, they usually initiate their own investigations. This also pursues the intention of seizing sums of money in the bank accounts and then returning them to our clients.
- If no solution can be reached with the operator of the platform, there is the option of submitting a complaint to the competent financial supervisory authority. This authority reviews the case and may order the financial service provider to pay a refund amount. Our client then receives this amount of money back from the provider. Complaints bodies can be, for example, financial authorities and financial ombudsmen.
- Should the operators be arrested, claims of the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. To this end, we take our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are in a position to obtain court titles for our clients against the operators of the platform. As a rule, these can then be directly enforced against the seized capital of the perpetrators.
- Often a solution can be found with the provider itself. We are always able to reach out-of-court settlements with the operators. Our clients then recover their full deposit or a share of it.