Dualmine – The online broker is, according to information obtained from the company’s website https://dualmine.com/, a cryptocurrency provider that offers its customers various services. Accordingly, Dualmine takes care of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dogecoin. If you have invested with Dualmine and there are problems with the payout, the lawyers of the Herfurtner law firm are available to help and advise you.
Dualmine – Trading Evaluation
Currently there is a very high number of investment service providers such as Dualmine. As a result, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is now. Especially because there are countless opportunities, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and intimidating. Especially if it is to suit your particular investment intentions.
Have you already invested with Dualmine? In this case, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- A very good place to start for investors who want to learn about securities, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a web presence like this one.
- Entering the global stock markets is becoming easier and more affordable for investors through online investing.
- Government regulated brokers on the internet, trusted websites, fees and brokerage commissions, product options and reviews are just a few of the considerations you need to plan for when making your final choice.
The following tips are general recommendations for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Dualmine provider checklist: General tips to protect you from risk
The following list serves to protect you from trading platforms with fraudulent intentions.
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the contact person you want me to get in touch with?
- Don’t use remote maintenance software that gains access to your end devices.
- Do not be misled by stories about enormously high profits without the risk of losing investments.
- Is the trading service provider Dualmine a company licensed by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority or in another EU state?
- Is a company like Dualmine listed in the company database of the relevant EU supervisory authority?
- Do not accept unsolicited investment tips from strangers via solicitation calls or emails.
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: Please do not hand over a photocopy of your identity card. Criminals will usually ask you to do this.
Is the use of time pressure also conceivable with Dualmine?
Do you feel the pressure of a tight deadline? Is the provider enticing you with a special offer, but you are under pressure to make a choice as quickly as possible? This is certainly not an excellent idea, because it is often a feint. You can not only receive serious offers now, but also invest with Dualmine in the future. To get where they want to go, con artists know in depth what they need to do.
They strive to get as much information as they can about their targeted person through well-crafted requests. Furthermore, they ask about the constitution of the interlocutor, for example whether he or she is alone at home or whether he or she has cash at home. Furthermore, they use a tactic of “wait and see” to exhaust the person.
They can keep their counterpart on the phone forever until he or she agrees to go to the financial institution and hand over money and other valuables to the criminals. In such a scam, a deadline pressure is imposed on the injured party. With such a measure, the aggrieved person is enticed to ignore his own caution. New support scams use the same method.
Because the contacted person’s computer is allegedly infected by an exceptionally serious malware programme, the callers, who presumably work on behalf of Microsoft or such a provider as Dualmine, demand urgent payment of a maintenance contract in English with an Indian accent.
The rip-off artists maximise the stress by threatening to make the targeted persons pay if their PC is infected and transmits the infections.
The grey capital market: recognising reputable financial service providers
Only a few of the financial market participants like Dualmine are subject to official regulation and supervision. Service providers operate in the grey capital market who do not need a licence from BaFin and only have to comply with a few regulatory conditions. Only invest in the grey capital market if you are convinced of the company’s solvency and know it as a company.
As I said, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has no control at all over these financial service providers. The grey capital market holds a variety of options. There are:
- Crowdfunding offers
- Ordinary bonds
- Loans with subordination clauses
- Profit participation rights and other hybrid forms of bonds
- Direct investments such as in timber, precious metals or other commodities
- Corporate investments
One thing is certain: it is unclear what the bottom line will be for the investor. Is it not easy for you to keep track of the advertised product? In this case, you should find out as many facts as possible before making a decision. Do not invest in anything you do not fully understand! When it comes to investments, the more expertise you need, the more complicated the product.
It is also not advisable to concentrate all your capital on one offer. Diversify your risk beyond Dualmine. To avoid being wrongly influenced, it is advisable to always focus on the product itself and not on the brand name or reputation of the financial service.
Cybertrading: Protect yourself from risks
The usual investment fraud is carried out using well-known methods such as advertising, telephone canvassing or stock market letters. When it comes to fraud, the outdated approach is fast becoming obsolete in the online age. The new type of investment fraud could be described with the term “cybertrading”. Financial products are traded here with dishonest intent via the World Wide Web.
The fraudulent investments include investment products such as contracts for difference and virtual currencies. Even Dualmine’s services have been used by other providers in a similar way to trap investors. Investors are increasingly informing themselves online about investment opportunities.
Thus, people rely on their personal expertise or on the suggestions of others in blogs, forums and other online platforms when making their decision. The transition to ever new financial products has no long-term effect on the law-breaking activities in terms of organisational structure.
Since criminal organisations rely on already existing and widely accepted infrastructures, there is no need to switch to a new “business model”. No matter what financial instrument is traded, the process of cybertrading is almost identical. These investment products are aggressively promoted on social media platforms or with affiliate marketing. The aim is almost exclusively to illustrate gigantically high returns.
Determine the probability of making high profits with Dualmine before you invest.
Trustworthy service providers show exit options
Make sure you know when and how much money will be paid out. Optimally, bypass longer-term contracts that cannot be terminated early or where you would suffer large economic losses. Conclude long-term contracts without the possibility of early termination only with service providers such as Dualmine, whose reliability you have no doubts about.
Even if you have the option to waive a contract at any time or to terminate it over a fixed period of time, you should be sceptical. Even then, if these points are met, you still remain vulnerable to economic loss. Make sure you know exactly how much capital you will get back if the investment goes wrong. The following rule applies to securities transactions:
Before the end of the contract period, find out what options are available to you to redeem a share certificate.
Most of the time, it is important to know whether there is a liquid market for products such as those provided by Dualmine. It is possible to sell shares through an online broker or a financial institution. All 3 options are acceptable for placing a sell order. The actual selling process is then carried out via an exchange (e.g. Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Tradegate or Xetra) (e.g. for penny stocks).
Order supplements can be used to direct the execution of the order in advance. The sale of the shares takes place at a time and place determined by you.
Repayment of Dualmine does not work? Consult a lawyer immediately
In the event that you have already invested in Dualmine and now want to reclaim your money, there are several approaches.
- In many cases, a solution can be found with the provider itself. Our law firm repeatedly manages to reach out-of-court settlements with service providers. Our clients then get their full investment sum or part of it back.
- Should an analysis by our lawyers confirm the suspicion that the financial service provider may have acted dubiously, we file a criminal complaint on behalf of our client with the responsible law enforcement authorities. The Herfurtner law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors’ offices that conduct nationwide investigations. Often there are many hundreds or even thousands of aggrieved investors in these criminal proceedings. The investigations also extend to other countries on a recurring basis. In recent years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in their investigations.
- If there is a suspicion that the bank accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering scheme, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If no solution can be found with the operator of the investment platform, a complaint can be filed with the responsible financial authority. The latter controls the case and can order the service provider to pay compensation. Our client then receives this amount back from the provider. Contact points for complaints can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities and the Financial Ombudsman.
- If transactions have been carried out on accounts abroad, the financial supervisory authorities and banks based abroad should also be informed. These then often initiate their own investigations. This also pursues the intention of seizing funds in the accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.
- If the providers are arrested, claims of the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the alleged service providers. As a rule, these can then be enforced straight into the money seized from the fraudsters.