EJ Investment – On its website https://www.ej-investment.com/, the provider claims to be a service provider in the field of finance, which is active in the field of online trading. Accordingly, investors can invest in cryptocurrencies. You have invested with EJ Investment and want your money back? The Herfurtner law firm will help you in case of difficulties.
EJ Investment – Broker at a glance
Currently, there is an enormously high number of online trading platforms such as EJ Investment. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as uncertain as it is today. Precisely because there are countless options, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and daunting. Especially if it is to meet your individual investment needs. Are you thinking about investing with EJ Investment? Then the following points are relevant for you as an investor.
- A very good address for investors who want to find out about securities, futures, options and crypto money is a homepage like this one.
- In the area of online trading, one can use several types of orders.
- Access to the world’s stock markets is made easier and more affordable for investors through online investing.
- Authority-regulated brokers on the internet, trustworthy providers, fees and brokerage charges, offer options and customer reviews are just some of the points you would need to consider when making your final choice.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
EJ Investment – general risks in online trading
Just as the stock market and other financial markets are subject to certain risks, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore check EJ Investment with regard to the following questions:
- Financial service providers that are dubious
- Threats arising from shoddy or incompetent trading
- Disadvantages associated with such an offer, for example possible losses
- Insufficient knowledge about the product
- The risks and dangers of online security
Reduce the risk by ensuring that you have a proven track record when choosing a trading service. In this context, it is also important that you are assured of secure money management. Only in this way can you move comfortably in the online trading world. Online traders who have a deft touch can certainly benefit from this, and their earnings are potentially above average.
Provided they have the appropriate tactics. One thing should be clear to anyone starting out in trading: The risk of losing more investments when trading on the stock exchange than was deposited into the EJ Investment broker’s bank account always exists.
EJ Investment – distinguishing serious investment recommendations from dubious offers
Does EJ Investment persuade you to try investments with a small amount? You can’t find any details about the provider because it is supposedly a recently founded company with exciting business ideas? There is a good chance that the investment secret tip is a scam. After a short time, the service provider will tell you that your investment was an enormous success and encourage you to increase your investment.
The success of your investment on trial may awaken in you the desire to make further investments. Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
- “Would you like to turn €1000 into €250,00.00?”
- “5-star share with a profit share of 47.88 percent”
- “Make €3500.00 a calendar month with the automatic share profit method!”
- “Dedicate just five minutes of your time to us and become a stock market billionaire.”
Anyone who promises too much, and that too unsolicited, is in the rarest cases serious! Nevertheless, also examine which promises and offers are presented to you by the service provider EJ Investment.
Ponzi scheme: How do I protect myself from it?
A Ponzi scheme is a type of financial fraud. It involves collecting funds from new investors and then applying them to pay out capital to the previous victims. The organisers of Ponzi schemes often assure you that they will invest your assets and earn substantial returns without putting your capital at risk. Nevertheless, in many Ponzi schemes, the swindlers do not actually invest the money they receive.
Rather, it is used to compensate people who have previously paid in. In this way, the criminals can keep some of the money for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including EJ Investment. Ponzi schemes need a steady inflow of fresh capital to keep running, as they have minimal or no real income.
Many of these schemes fail when it becomes difficult to generate new investors or when a significant number of investors drop out. Assuming you want to invest with a company like EJ Investment, you should act with prudence, without exception. Among the clues you should look out for are:
- The payment of profits does not work? If you do not receive any payments at all or find it difficult to get paid out, you should be vigilant. Ponzi scheme operators may be trying to encourage participants to hang on by guaranteeing even bigger returns if they don’t withdraw money.
- Tactics that are difficult to detect. Keep your assets out of the stock market unless you know enough about it.
- Risk-free returns with little or no volatility. Every investment involves a certain amount of risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to produce a high return.
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If errors come to light on your account statement, it may be an indication that your assets are not being invested according to plan.
- Overly predictable results. Over time, investments tend to rise and fall. Any investment of value that produces permanently good returns detached from market conditions should be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.
- Investments that are not registered with financial regulators. In the most frequent cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not supervised by state authorities such as Bafin.
How to distinguish reputable from rogue online platforms
On dubious online trading platforms, there is an abundance of capital goods that are aggressively advertised on blogs and social media to convince investors. In addition, “network marketing” is used to attract new investors. The advertising primarily emphasises the promise of prompt profitability. In order to start investing, a potential investor must first create a user account with the online trading platform – such as EJ Investment.
Next, the alleged brokers contact the investor via a call centre and try to persuade him to pay large sums of money. The investors’ optimistic attitude towards cybertrading is partly reinforced by their desire for future profits. Buyers are more willing to invest in the future if they see exactly the kind of results they expect. At this stage, investors are being misled by a manipulated trading algorithm about the true evolution of stock market data and prices.
EJ Investment does not necessarily belong to this category. The criminals use their own unilaterally defined price values to calculate returns. As a result, the provider has complete control over whether or not a profit is made. Until the supposed returns are paid, this swindle continues. When the moment of payment arrives, the buyers surprisingly no longer have access to their accounts and the personal contacts associated with them.
The majority of investors lose all their money invested in such illegal trading, forcing them to seek legal advice.
Recovery Scam? Beware of dubious offers after you have invested
Anyone who has ever lost money to a fraudulent investment platform knows how devastating it can be. That alone is terrifying enough. But on top of that, the criminals behind the bogus model will contact you by email or phone call within a reasonable amount of time. This time, however, they do not pose as brokers from EJ Investment. Instead, they promise to help you recover your lost money for a fee.
Many criminals even appear to have been hired or contracted by trusted entities such as a financial regulator. After stealing your sensitive data, the fraudsters usually pose as good Samaritans. They promise to assist you in recovering the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a service provider like EJ Investment, your contact information may be stolen. Those who have lost a substantial amount of money are usually desperate.
The criminals take advantage of people’s desperation by posing as a fund recovery service provider. They offer their services under the pretence of helping them recover their money. That is, they securitise in a dubious manner that they will recover the lost money.
Money back from EJ Investment: Increase chances of success with the help of lawyers
You should take action as soon as possible if your suspicions are confirmed that a financial service provider is not acting conscientiously and there is a risk that the online broker will refuse to refund your money. Apart from filing a criminal complaint and notifying the financial authorities, the online broker should also be held legally accountable if necessary.
The claims against the online broker agreed in the contract as well as possible compensation options are examined. In the case of financial transactions, it is also important to check whether financial institutions can be held responsible in the event of an error. Claims for damages against banks may exist, for example, in the case of money laundering or other illegal activities. However, this must be examined depending on the context at hand. If your broker delays payment, you should contact a competent law firm immediately:
- Describe the facts of the case to us via e-mail
- Tell us how long the provider has been refusing to pay
- Give us the names and contact details of anyone you have spoken to
The Herfurtner law firm will carry out a free initial assessment for you in connection with EJ Investment. We will also let you know as soon as possible whether we think you have a real chance of recovering your losses.