FinuTrade – The alleged investment company FinuTrade presents itself on its website https://finutrade.com/ as an online trading platform. If you have invested with the investment service provider FinuTrade and now have problems with the repatriation, the law firm Herfurtner will help you reliably and comprehensively.
FinuTrade – Trading Reviews
Currently, there is an extremely high number of online trading platforms such as FinuTrade. This means that investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as uncertain as it is today. Especially because there are plenty of options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and daunting.
Especially if it is to suit your particular investment needs. Have you already invested with FinuTrade? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Federally regulated brokers on the internet, secure websites, costs and brokerage fees, offering options and customer reviews are just a few of the factors you should take into account when making your final decision.
- A good place to go for money investors who want to find out about share certificates, futures, binary options and cryptocurrency is a homepage like this one.
- When trading on the World Wide Web, you can use a variety of order types.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest money.
Potential dangers in online trading – also with FinuTrade?
Just as the stock exchange and other financial markets are subject to special risks, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore examine FinuTrade with regard to the following topics:
- Service providers that are dubious
- Disadvantages resulting from inaccurate or incompetent trading
- Incomplete knowledge of the offer
- Risks and dangers associated with corresponding offers, e.g. possible losing trades
- The dangers of online security
Reduce risk by looking at a proven track record when choosing an investment service provider. In this context, it is also essential that you are assured of secure money management. This is the only way you can comfortably navigate the online trading world. Investors who have a deft touch can definitely benefit from this and their profits are potentially high.
In the event that they have the right approach. One thing should be clear to anyone who starts trading: The risk of losing more investment than was deposited into the account of the provider FinuTrade when trading on the stock exchange always exists.
Transfers abroad – also required by FinuTrade?
Is it beneficial for you to transfer assets abroad? Pay close attention to what you are doing. Countless investors have already lost assets in this context. It is possible that you lose the overall view of where your money is going and how it is invested. When capital has been provided to a broker, it has happened that the online broker did not invest the transferred amount of money as specified or even not at all.
There were also cases where the company simply did not exist, although it presented itself in a comparable way to FinuTrade. Continuing the trend of the former “Nigeria Connection”, a large number of e-mail messages from Africa (so-called “scams”) continue to circulate. These are targeting companies and private investors.
Similarly, dubious enquiries are reported from other African countries. Previously, the criminals only traded from questionable locations. Currently, they operate from completely different locations such as the United Kingdom (including London), the Netherlands, Canada, Spain, Dubai and others. For the vast majority of people, it is costly to expose tricky schemes.
Companies often receive e-mail orders with enormous order volumes that bear no relation to the usual purchase amounts. In order to lure the German company, very large promises of profits are made. However, the considerable order volume only serves as a means of pressure in conversations with the manufacturer in order to demand correspondingly increased approval and registration costs. It is not always clear whether the addressee of this payment is also the customer of the goods. All the same, it can be assumed that suppliers operating abroad will not have to pay regional tax levies on shipments to other countries in the near future. As a rule, this also applies to investments at FinuTrade.
Investment orders not permitted by you – protect yourself
Placing orders for securities transactions without the account holder’s consent can sometimes cause the price of certain shares to jump. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign shares (over-the-counter trading). Therefore, remain vigilant if you are instructed to disclose sensitive data about the investment with FinuTrade without your permission, citing apparently profitable trades or profit announcements.
Under no circumstances should you pass on your IBAN, Business Identifier Code and other bank codes to a third party you do not know. Likewise, you should not disclose your account or custody account numbers or passwords. Do not hand over any custody account documents or securities statements from FinuTrade to a third party who is a stranger to you. Callers who present themselves as financial advisors, brokers or employees of a financial supervisory authority are also unpredictable.
Warning signs of investment fraud
You want to invest with FinuTrade? In this case, you should find out all the information you need about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The perpetrator guarantees or pretends a profitable investment on the capital market to a large circle of people. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned according to § 264a StGB with a prison sentence of up to three years or with a fine. The following services and strategies can sometimes be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Participations in securities, funds and certificates
- Boiler room scam, a cold call seeking investors by telephone call
- Criminals use the brand name of the service provider FinuTrade and clone the company
- Unwanted telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have often invested a lot of assets. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Retrieving financial funds: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be retrieved in many cases by involving a law firm. In the case of bank transfers from the current account, this can very often be recovered by bank order.
- Claim damages: People who have not been correctly informed can claim damages from the investment adviser.
- Involve the police authority and financial supervisory authority via a legal expert: Police collective proceedings exist against certain fraudulent firms in the FRG and also abroad. The criminal investigation department is authorised to have the bank accounts of the criminals blocked and the assets seized. The prosecuting authority is also called in.
- Withdraw or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest said contract in case of investment fraud.
Broker brokerage fee: Make sure you receive transparent information in good time
Before investing with FinuTrade, find out how much of your investment amount goes to cover costs, fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the service providers! Investors must be informed of all calculated fees and how they affect the profit margin of financial service providers.
In addition, the costs must be listed individually. Should you request a breakdown of any costs, the providers are under an obligation to give you this information. For obvious reasons, an online broker like FinuTrade is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible. In quite a few cases, the fees are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit.
The fees can even eat up the invested assets in a short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s commission fees must be visible to everyone. The clarity of the cost structure is also laid down in the legal provisions and regulations. If there is a breach, the provider’s regulatory licence can be withdrawn.
What to do in case of losses with FinuTrade?
It is advisable to take steps as soon as possible as soon as the suspicion is confirmed that a provider is not acting conscientiously and the risk exists that the online broker will not make its repayments. In addition to a report and a notification to the financial supervisory authority, the broker should also be held responsible under applicable law, if necessary.
This involves an assessment of the contractual claims against the financial service provider as well as any compensation options. In the case of money transactions, it is equally important to check whether financial institutions can be held responsible in the event of an error. Claims for damages against financial institutions can arise, for example, in the case of money laundering or other criminal activities.
However, this must be examined depending on the facts of each case. If your broker delays the payout, you should therefore immediately contact a professional law firm:
- Give us the names and contact details of all the people you have communicated with
- Tell us how long the broker has not paid you
- Tell our law firm about your case via email
The Herfurtner law firm will carry out a non-binding initial assessment for you in connection with FinuTrade. In addition, we will let you know at short notice whether we think you have a realistic chance of recovering your losses.