Gk-fx – The investment service provider was, according to information that could be found on the company’s website https://gk-fx.co/ until recently, a service provider for online trading. Here, customers could make use of various services. When this text was written, the website of the online broker was offline. You encounter problems with the payout of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Gk-fx.
Gk-fx – Broker reviews
Currently, there is an extremely high number of providers such as Gk-fx. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also risky as it is now. Especially because there are a lot of opportunities, choosing an online platform can be time-consuming and frustrating. Especially if you want it to meet your personal investment needs. Have you already invested with Gk-fx? If so, the following points are important for you as an investor.
- An ideal place to start for investors who want to find out about shares, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- In online trading, you can use numerous order types.
- Officially licensed online brokers, reputable provider websites, fees and bonuses, product options and ratings are just selected points to consider when making your final decision.
- Access to the international stock markets is becoming easier and more interesting for capital investors through online investments.
The following statements are basic tips for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest money.
Evaluating Gk-fx correctly: Characteristics of trustworthy trading providers
The following thoughts should be kept in mind when you are looking for options to invest your assets on the internet:
- Look for an imprint on the provider’s online presence. If this is not the case, it means: Hands off! However, you should also be aware that an imprint can be faked.
- Quality seals are often used by fake shops to pretend that they are reputable. To find out whether a link leads to the internet presence of the cachet and whether the shop is also listed there, click on the picture of the cachet. It is quite possible that the owner of the internet presence has only copied the quality seal from another internet presence and transferred it to his own homepage without the corresponding certification.
- Financial service providers such as Gk-fx must be licensed in Germany by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). The BaFin’s company database contains information on licensed service providers.
- It can be very beneficial to find out what other consumers are saying about a potential provider, even if it is only on the World Wide Web.
- In Germany, the imprint must include a postal address, the contact details of an authorised representative of Gk-fx and a telephone number.
Use of time pressure also conceivable at Gk-fx?
Do you feel the pressure of a tight deadline? Is the provider enticing you with a special offer, but you are under pressure to make a choice immediately? This is certainly not an ideal idea, because it is usually a ruse. Don’t be in a hurry! Not only can you get reliable special offers now, but you can also invest with Gk-fx in the future. To get where they want to go, criminals know exactly what to do.
They try to obtain as much information as possible about their targeted person by asking well-worded questions. On top of that, they ask about the circumstances of the interlocutor, for example whether he or she is home alone or whether he or she has cash at home. Likewise, they play a game of “wait and see” to drive the person to despair.
They may keep their counterpart on the phone until he or she agrees to go to the house bank and hand over cash and other valuables to the fraudsters. In one of these scams, the victim is put under time pressure. With this very method, the injured party is made to disregard his own caution. Topical support scams use the same formula.
Since the PC of the person contacted has presumably been attacked by a particularly nasty malware programme, the callers, presumably acting on behalf of Microsoft or such a financial service provider as Gk-fx, demand urgent payment of a maintenance contract in English with an Indian accent. The rip-off artists maximise the pressure by threatening the targeted persons to make them pay if their computer is infected and transmits the infections.
What are the dangers of the grey capital market?
Only a small proportion of financial market participants such as Gk-fx are subject to official regulation and supervision. In the grey capital market, there are providers who do not need the approval of the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority and only have to follow a few regulatory requirements. Only make an investment in the grey capital market if you are convinced of the solvency of the company and it is known to you as a company.
As I said, BaFin has no control over these service providers at all. The grey capital market contains a plethora of options. There are:
- Equity investments
- Crowdfunding offers
- Loans with subordination clauses
- Profit participation rights and other hybrid bond forms
- Direct investments such as in timber, precious metals or other commodities
- Order bonds
One thing is certain: it is uncertain what the end result will be for the investor. Is it difficult for you to understand the advertised product? Then you should gather as much information as you can before making a decision. Don’t buy anything you don’t fully understand! When it comes to financial transactions, the more experience you need, the more sophisticated the product. It is also not advisable to concentrate all your capital on one offer.
Diversify your risk beyond Gk-fx. To avoid being inaccurately influenced, always focus on the product itself rather than the name or reputation of the financial service.
Investment fraud: These are the clues
You want to invest money with Gk-fx? Then you should find out all the information you need about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The criminal promises or deceives a larger circle of people about a profitable investment in the capital market. Capital investment fraud is punishable by a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine, in accordance with Section 264a of the Criminal Code.
The following services and measures may be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Fraudsters use the brand name of the service provider Gk-fx and clone the company
- Investments in shares, funds and certificates
- Participations in companies
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
Anyone who has fallen for capital investment fraudsters has in many cases invested a lot of money. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Involve the police and financial supervisory authority via a legal expert: Police collective proceedings exist against certain fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also abroad. The criminal investigation department is authorised to have the criminals’ bank accounts blocked and the money confiscated. On top of that, the public prosecutor’s office becomes active.
- Withdraw or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest it in the case of investment fraud.
- Retrieve money: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be retrieved in several cases by using the services of a law firm. In the case of bank transfers from the current account, this can often be recovered by bank order.
- Claim damages: People who have been given incorrect advice can claim compensation from the investment adviser.
Recovery Scam: Increased caution is necessary!
Anyone who has ever lost funds to a fraudulent investment platform knows how disastrous it can be. That alone is horrible enough. But on top of that, the rip-off artists behind the bogus model contact you in a short time by email or phone call. This time, however, they do not pretend to be investment advisors from Gk-fx. Rather, they guarantee to help recover the stolen money for a fee.
Many criminals even appear to have been hired or instructed by trusted organisations such as a financial regulator. After stealing your personal information, the perpetrators usually pose as good Samaritans. They promise to help you recover the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a provider like Gk-fx, your contact information may be stolen. Those who have lost an immense amount of money are usually desperate.
The criminals take advantage of people’s desperation by calling themselves money recovery companies. They offer their services under the guise of assisting them to recover their capital. This means they make dubious promises that they will get back the lost assets.
Lawyers provide information on Gk-fx
In order to be able to assess whether you have a claim for repayment against the online broker Gk-fx, it is always necessary to examine your individual case. The lawyers of the Herfurtner law firm will do this for you within the framework of a free initial consultation. The starting point of this analysis is always the facts of your case. In addition, similarities to similar cases can often be drawn. You therefore benefit from the extensive experience of our lawyers.
After the entire assessment of all documents and the legal classification, the action is first directed against the provider Gk-fx itself, should certain breaches of duty be demonstrable. In order to be able to prove such breaches of duty, the contract documents, the e-mail correspondence and possibly other documents should be analysed.
On top of that, licensed online trading service providers are also obliged to make and keep telephone records of conversations with investors. The demand for the handing over of these recordings and the subsequent analysis is also an advisable and indispensable step for the enforcement of your claims.
On the basis of this evidence, investors’ claims can be enforced both in extrajudicial and judicial proceedings.
The financial institutions and crypto exchanges that are on the receiving end should also be taken into consideration. Since large sums of money are very often involved, the question arises again and again as to whether the companies have complied with their duties to provide information and their obligations under the Money Laundering Act. A universal statement cannot be made in this regard; rather, the case of the individual must be examined.
The same applies to the beneficiary on the receiving side, who is very often not equivalent to the financial service provider itself. Under certain circumstances, it is also the latter who is to be held liable if breaches of duty can be proven.
After exhausting the possibilities under civil law, there is still the option of proceeding under criminal law if the initial suspicion of a criminal offence is substantiated. In this regard, it is necessary to contact law enforcement agencies at home and abroad and to coordinate further precautions.
In the meantime, many federal states have founded special units for the subject areas of fraud offences in the area of online and crypto trading. The lawyers of the Herfurtner law firm are in constant contact with these units. Last but not least, providers can also offer useful information on the domain holder. However, contacting the web hosters, who are often based abroad, is extremely difficult for the layperson.
Financial supervisory authorities in Germany and abroad are also valuable sources of information for victims. In addition to the complaint against the online trading provider in question, which is intended to protect other potential customers from financial investments, additional information can be obtained from the financial authorities as sources of information. These tips often allow for a networking of investigations in the FRG, Austria and Switzerland.