Hobital FX Trade – The online broker was, according to statements that could be found on the website of the provider http://hobitalfxtrade.com/ until recently, a provider for online trading. As a customer, you could claim a wide range of services here. When this text was written, the website of the online broker was offline.
You encounter problems with the payout of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Hobital FX Trade.
Hobital FX Trade – Online Broker with serious intentions?
Currently there is an extremely high number of online trading platforms such as Hobital FX Trade. Thus, it has never been as easy but also risky as now to invest in the volatile financial markets. Especially because there are a lot of options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to match your particular investment ideas.
Are you considering investing with Hobital FX Trade? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- A suitable address for investors who want to find out about share certificates, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- In the area of trading on the World Wide Web, numerous types of orders can be used.
- Access to global exchanges is becoming more convenient and lucrative for investors through online investing.
The following statements are general suggestions for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
How credible is Hobital FX Trade?
The following considerations should be kept in mind when looking for ways to invest your money online:
- Financial service providers such as Hobital FX Trade must be licensed in Germany by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). BaFin’s company database contains information on authorised service providers.
- Look for an imprint on the provider’s website. If this is not the case, you should: Hands off! But also be aware that an imprint can be faked.
- It can be very beneficial to ask what other customers say about a potential service provider, even if it is only on the World Wide Web.
- Quality seals are often used by fake shops to pretend that they are reputable. To see if there is a hyperlink to the seal of approval website and if the shop is mentioned there, click on the picture of the seal. It is quite possible that the provider of the website simply copied the quality seal from another homepage and transferred it to his current WWW page without the corresponding certification.
Hobital FX Trade – Does the financial services provider contact you via email or fax?
Have you ever received investment proposals by email from a service provider like Hobital FX Trade that you are unfamiliar with? Do you receive faxes from the stock exchange that you have by no means requested? Or have you received an apparent “insider tip”? Investors should beware of such tips, because they are often spread by dubious groups or brokers who want to make a profit by selling share certificates from a fictitious success story. Cases have also come to light in which consumers are consulted by an alleged stock exchange supervisory authority. It is falsely stated that the people written to have become victims of a fraud and that their personal data have been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the alleged Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The people written to are required to fill out a web form. This is a clear attempt at fraud. We strongly advise against contacting this person or sharing personal information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or other identifying information such as your Hobital FX Trade account details.
Ponzi scheme: How it works
A pyramid scheme, or Ponzi scheme, is a type of capital fraud. In this, money is pooled from new money investors and next used to pay out money to the previous victimised individuals. The masterminds of Ponzi schemes usually claim that they will invest your wealth and reap huge profits without putting your assets at risk. Nevertheless, in many Ponzi schemes, the criminals do not actually invest the assets they receive.
Rather, it is used to pay off people who paid in earlier. In this way, the criminals can keep some of the wealth for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Hobital FX Trade. Ponzi schemes need a continued inflow of new money to keep running, as they have little or no real profits. Many of these structures fail when it becomes complicated to attract new investors or when a substantial number of investors drop out.
In the event that you wish to invest with an online broker such as Hobital FX Trade, you should always act with prudence. Indicators to watch out for include:
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If errors appear on your account statement, this may be an indication that your capital is not being invested properly.
- Risk-free returns with little or no volatility. Every investment contains some risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to produce a high return.
- Paying out profits doesn’t work? If you are not receiving any payments or are finding it difficult to get paid out, you should be vigilant. Ponzi scheme operators are probably trying to encourage participants to stick it out by guaranteeing even bigger cash winnings if they don’t withdraw money.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, deposits tend to rise and fall. Any investment that consistently delivers high returns detached from market conditions should be evaluated with a high degree of suspicion.
- Strategies that are difficult to identify. Keep your money out of the stock market unless you know enough about it.
- Investments that are not registered with financial regulators. In most cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by official authorities such as Bafin.
- Selling without licensing: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed people or firms.
Offensive advertising and payout problems – sound familiar?
On questionable online trading platforms, there is a variety of investment goods that are advertised penetratingly in forums and social networks to lure investors. In addition, “network marketing” is used to solicit new investors. The advertising mainly emphasises the assurance of quick profitability. In order to start investing, an interested investor must first create a user account with the online trading platform – such as Hobital FX Trade.
Then the apparent online brokers contact the potential new customer via a call centre and try to persuade him to pay large sums of money. The investors’ positive attitude towards cybertrading is partly supported by the idea of future profits. Buyers are more willing to invest in the future if they see exactly the kind of results they expect.
At this stage, investors are being hoodwinked by a corrupted trading algorithm about the true evolution of stock market data and prices. Hobital FX Trade does not necessarily belong to this category. The backers use their own unilaterally defined price values when calculating profits. This means that the financial service provider has complete control over whether a profit is made or not. Until the alleged profits are distributed, this fraud will continue.
When the time comes for the payout, the clients suddenly no longer have access to their accounts and the individual client advisors associated with them. Most investors lose all of their assets invested in this fraudulent trade, forcing them to seek legal counsel.
Alleged services to recover funds?
Anyone who has ever lost assets to a fraudulent investment platform knows how disastrous that can be. That alone is bad enough. But on top of that, the scammers behind the bogus model will contact you by email or phone within a short period of time. This time, however, they do not pretend to be brokers from Hobital FX Trade. Instead, they promise to help recover the lost capital for a fee.
Many rip-off artists even seem to have been hired or commissioned by trustworthy companies such as a financial regulator. After stealing your personal information, the scammers often pose as good Samaritans. They promise to help you recover the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a service provider like Hobital FX Trade, your contact information may be stolen. Anyone who has lost a substantial amount of money is usually distressed.
The criminals take advantage of people’s worry by posing as service providers to recover funds. They offer their services under the guise of helping them recover their assets. This means they securitise in a dubious manner that they will get back the lost assets.
Do you want to recover your investment from Hobital FX Trade? Our law firm can help
Have you invested money with Hobital FX Trade, or another provider? Now you are encountering repayment problems? Then it is advisable to block additional payments immediately. This is especially true if the trader suggests additional payments to make up for deficits. In addition, one should try to recover the lost capital. In doing so, aggrieved investors can seek investor protection and turn to the lawyers of our law firm.
We examine both civil and criminal law options and possible claims for damages against the company and against involved payment service providers such as banking institutions.
“A private investor who loses money in online trading is by no means an isolated case. Numerous private investors are deceived by the professional behaviour of the companies and only realise too late that they are not responsible for their losses.”
Our recommendation is therefore not to despair, but to react quickly and actively. Because the chance of recovering the lost money is often greater than the aggrieved private investors assume. Would you like to talk to one of our lawyers about Hobital FX Trade? Then click here to go directly to our contact page.