Infyfx – the company describes itself on its own website https://www.infyfx.world/ as an online trading platform. Infyfx offers its clients various services in the areas of Forex, shares, precious metals, energy and indices.
Do you encounter complications with the distribution of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Infyfx.
Infyfx – how credible are the offers?
Currently there is a very high number of online trading platforms such as Infyfx. This means that investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is today.
Especially because there are a lot of options, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and intimidating. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment preferences. Are you considering investing with Infyfx? If so, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Access to cross-border stock markets is becoming more practical and versatile for investors through online investing.
- A wide range of order types can be applied in the area of trading on the web.
- A very good address for investors who want to inquire about share certificates, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- Regulated brokers on the internet, reputable provider sites, costs and brokerage fees, product options and customer reviews are just a few of the features to factor into your irrevocable choice.
The following information is basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
How risky is trading with service providers like Infyfx?
Just as the stock market and other financial markets are subject to certain risks, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore check Infyfx with regard to the following topics:
- Dangers associated with appropriate offers, for example potential losses
- Dangers that arise from inaccurate or incompetent trading
- The risks of online security
- Online trading platforms that are not trustworthy
Reduce risk by looking for a verified track record when choosing an investment service provider. In this context, it is also important that you are assured of secure money management.
This is the only way you can move confidently in the internet trading arena. Traders who have a skillful hand can definitely make a living out of it and their earnings may be high.
Provided they have the right strategy. One thing everyone who starts trading should be aware of is that the risk of losing more investment when trading on the stock exchange than was deposited into the Infyfx broker’s bank account always exists.
Does Infyfx promise enormously high profits?
Check how trustworthy Infyfx’s offer is. Is the interest rate you have been offered exceptionally high? Can you get a large amount of money with a few EUR? These offers are usually nothing more than an illusion.
Be aware that there are often rip-off artists behind these tempting offers. As a rule, nothing is invested in these investment offers. Therefore, investigate how serious the offer from Infyfx is.
Scams are usually filled out by tricksters in almost the same way. On the web, investment products are advertised in prominent positions that are supposed to be blandly profitable.
The criminals assure that they will receive a lot of capital. At the beginning, the investment amounts tend to be marginal. Those who sign up are contacted by a fictitious online broker or trader.
The victims of the scam then get access to an alleged investment software after paying the money. Dubious offers can also be recognised by promises of returns that are significantly above the market average.
The risk of an investor losing investments increases in direct proportion to the expected return, even with Infyfx. One opportunity to find out about the median market return is the business sections of the daily newspapers or the website of the Deutsche Bundesbank.
Similarly, you should treat advice on companies with exceptional potential for growth with caution. Low costs and very low trading volumes make penny stocks, for example, exceptionally vulnerable to speculation and manipulation.
Trustworthy brokers always follow your orders
Placing orders for transactions in securities without the account holder’s consent can sometimes cause the price of certain stocks to jump. This is especially true for open market transactions in illiquid foreign securities (over-the-counter).
You should therefore remain cautious if you are asked to disclose personal information about investing with Infyfx entirely without your consent, with reference to supposedly rewarding trades or profit announcements.
You should never disclose your International Bank Account Number, SWIFT code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know. Similarly, you should not disclose your bank account or custody account numbers or passwords.
Do not hand over custody account documents or securities statements from Infyfx to a third party who is a stranger to you. Callers posing as investment advisers, brokers or financial regulatory staff are also dangerous.
Trustworthy online brokers do not deny distribution in any case
Customers are often wooed by an “online broker” or a call centre employee the moment they have set up an account on the alleged online trading platform. The intention is to encourage the investor to increase their permanent investments in order to maximise profits.
This is also a legitimate initial goal of the Infyfx broker. Shortly after the investor has transferred his money, the first profit developments on his account are shown, if applicable. This should encourage the investor to continue investing in the financial product.
The platform operators, on the other hand, can use fraud software to fake improper account changes and earnings without the consumer noticing.
Make sure that the accounts can also be authenticated at Infyfx.
In reality, no trading takes place at all on various online trading platforms. Rather, the money transferred is transferred by the fraudsters to bank accounts outside Germany. This is not registered by the buyers at first.
The “online brokers” delay the disbursement of the presented earnings by demanding payment of allegedly incurred taxes and commission costs from the investors. These manipulations only serve the goal of increasing profits.
Sooner or later, communication breaks down completely. The invested capital is used up. From that moment on, the only option is to go to a lawyer in order to launch the necessary measures.
Beware of agreements that do not leave any exit alternatives
Check at what time and how much money is paid out. It is best to avoid longer-term contracts that cannot be cancelled early or where you would incur large economic losses. Conclude longer-term contracts with no early possibility of cancellation solely with investment service providers such as Infyfx, whose reliability you have no doubts about.
Even if you have the chance to waive a contract at any time or terminate it over a specific period of time, you should be sceptical. Even then, if these criteria are in place, you may still be vulnerable to financial loss. Make sure you know exactly how much money you will get back if the investment goes wrong.
The following rule applies to share transactions: Before the end of the contract period, find out what options you have to get rid of a share certificate. It is often important to know whether there is a liquid market for services such as those offered by Infyfx.
It is possible to sell securities through an online broker or a financial institution. All three options are approved for placing a sell order. The actual selling process is then executed via a securities exchange (e.g. Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Tradegate or Xetra) (e.g. for penny stocks).
Order supplements can be used to direct the execution of the order from the outset. The sale of the shares takes place at a date and place determined by you.
Do you want to get your money back from Infyfx? Our lawyers can help
If you have already invested with Infyfx and would like to reclaim your money, there are several ways to do so.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts to which our clients have transferred funds are part of a money laundering scheme, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments into these accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- Assuming that it is not possible to resolve the problem with the provider, there is the option of submitting a complaint to the responsible authority. The authority checks the situation and has the option of ordering the provider to pay a refund amount. Our client will then be reimbursed the amount by the provider. Addresses for complaints can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If an assessment by our lawyers would come to the conclusion that the financial service provider may have acted in a dubious manner, we file criminal charges with the competent authorities on behalf of our clients. Our law firm is in constant contact with public prosecutors’ offices, which conduct investigations throughout Germany. Often there are hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these proceedings. The investigations also regularly extend abroad. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes.
- If transactions have taken place abroad, the foreign prosecution authorities and banks should also be notified. They then often initiate their own investigations on top of that. This also serves the purpose of securing funds in the bank accounts and subsequently returning them to our clients.
- If the wire-pullers are arrested, claims of the investors who suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way we are able to obtain court titles for our clients against the alleged service providers. In many cases, these can then be immediately enforced against the money seized from the fraudsters.
- Often a solution can be agreed directly with the service provider. Our lawyers are always able to reach out-of-court settlements with the platforms. Our clients then receive their full payment or a share of it back.