Lawyer Annika Groffmann
Lawyer / Associate
Admission to the Hamburg Bar Association
Lawyer Annika Groffmann represents clients primarily in the field of banking and capital market law.
Initially, Ms. Groffmann worked in a law firm specializing in the protection of aggrieved investors with a focus on closed-end funds (ship funds, container funds, real estate funds, patent funds, game funds, life insurance funds, aircraft and solar/energy funds, etc.). Her core tasks included in particular the representation and enforcement of claims for damages in and out of court before regional and higher regional courts throughout Germany.
- Study of law at the University of Greifswald
- First state examination in law in Greifswald
- Legal clerkship at Oberlandesgericht Celle
- Second state examination in law in Celle
- Admission lawyer at the Hanseatischen Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg
- Lawyer in a law firm specializing in banking and capital market law