Lawyer Patrick Wilson focused on banking and capital markets law during his legal clerkship and was already entrusted with comprehensive legal activities in this field of law during this time.
He represents injured private investors in all areas of banking and capital markets law. In doing so, he has examined more than 500 loan agreements for their effectiveness and subsequently enforced his clients’ rights against banks.
Lawyer Patrick Wilson is a member of
- Study of law at the Ludwig- Maximilian-Universität München
- First and second state examination in law in Munich
- Trainee lawyer at the OLG Munich
- Lawyer at KAP Rechtsanwälte – Field of Law: banking and capital markets Law
- Lawyer at Herfurtner Law Firm – Fields of Law: banking and capital markets law, corporate law and real estate law