Lawyer Sebastian Weger advises and represents clients in the areas of banking and capital market law, data protection law and IT law. After his studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, he completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich. Attorney Sebastian Weger works at our Munich office.
His main focus lies in advising and representing aggrieved private investors in connection with a variety of investment forms. The focus here lies in the legal support of clients in cases of investment fraud and investor protection.
In addition, he advises young and established companies on the legally compliant design of their websites, individual terms and conditions as well as all legal issues in commercial law.
In the course of his professional career, he has gained extensive experience in corporate, M&A, commercial and technology law at one of the leading boutiques in the field of M&A and private equity. In this context, he has, inter alia, accompanied transaction-related projects as well as participated in due diligence reviews and the drafting of corporate agreements in German and English.
He has also been involved in drafting contracts in the areas of cloud computing, general terms and conditions, outsourcing, software as a service (SaaS) as well as domain and trademark transfers.
Furthermore, he attended specialized seminars in the field of rhetoric and negotiation management and successfully applied his skills in numerous settlement negotiations in both German and English.
- Study of law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- First state examination in law in Munich
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich
- Second state examination in law in Munich
- Trainee lawyer at Lupp & Partner in Munich in the field of corporate law and venture capital investments as well as IT law
- Trainee lawyer in a Munich law firm specializing in intellectual property and IT law