Lawyer Sebastian Weger advises and represents clients in the areas of banking and capital market law, data protection law and IT law. After his studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, he completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich. Attorney Sebastian Weger works at our Munich office.
- Study of law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- First state examination in law in Munich
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich
- Second state examination in law in Munich
- Trainee lawyer at Lupp & Partner in Munich in the field of corporate law and venture capital investments as well as IT law
- Trainee lawyer in a Munich law firm specializing in intellectual property and IT law