Leom Market – The alleged financial service provider Leom Market presented itself as an online broker on its website https://lmtradefx.com/, which is currently no longer accessible. Therefore, supposedly clever investments were possible on the platform. The British financial regulator FCA published warnings. According to an article from March 2022, the provider is not licensed.
If you have invested with Leom Market and there are problems with the payout, the lawyers of the law firm Herfurtner are at your disposal with advice and support.
Leom Market – Broker Rating
Currently, there is an extremely high number of investment service providers such as Leom Market. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is now.
Especially because there are a large number of options, choosing an online broker can be time-consuming and frustrating. Especially if it is to suit your personal investment plans. Are you considering investing capital with Leom Market? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Government-regulated online brokers, reputable websites, fees and commissions, product options and feedback from clients are just some of the points to consider when making your final decision.
- A great place to go for investors who want to learn about stocks, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- There are many types of orders that can be used when trading on the internet.
- Access to cross-border exchanges becomes easier and more interesting for investors through online investing.
The following statements are basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Potential Dangers in Online Trading
Just as the stock exchange and other financial markets are exposed to corresponding dangers, online trading is just as vulnerable. As an investor, you should therefore check Leom Market with regard to the following topics:
- The risks of online security
- Disadvantages associated with the corresponding product, such as conceivable losses
- Insufficient knowledge about the product
- Risks arising from careless or unqualified trading
- Financial service providers who are unreliable
Reduce risk by looking for a proven track record when choosing a provider. In this context, it is equally important that you are assured of secure money management. This is the only way you can comfortably navigate the internet trading arena.
Money investors who have a deft touch may very well make a living from this, and their profits may be above average.
If they have the appropriate tactics. One thing everyone who starts trading should be aware of is that the risk of losing more funds than have been deposited into the provider’s Leom Market account when trading on the stock exchange always exists.
Is it advantageous for you to transfer capital to a country outside Europe? Look carefully at what you are doing. Quite a few investors have already lost assets in this context. It is conceivable that you could lose track of where your money is going and how it is invested.
When capital has been provided to a company, it has often happened that the provider did not invest the transferred amount as agreed or even not at all. There have also been cases where the company simply did not exist, even though it presented itself as comparable to Leom Market.
Continuing the trend of the former “Nigeria Connection”, many emails from Africa (in English, so-called “scams”) continue to circulate. These target companies and private investors. Likewise, dubious enquiries are reported from other African regions.
In the past, the rip-off artists only acted from dubious locations. Now they are active from completely different places such as the United Kingdom (including London), the Netherlands, Canada, the Kingdom of Spain, Dubai and others.
For the vast majority of people, it takes a lot of effort to see through tricky systems. It is not uncommon for companies to receive e-mail orders with large order volumes that bear no relation to the usual purchase amounts. In order to lure the German company, large promises of profits are used.
However, the extreme order volume serves solely as a means of exerting pressure in conversations with the provider in order to demand correspondingly high admission and registration costs. It is not always clear whether the addressee of the payment is also the purchaser of the goods.
Irrespective of this, one can assume that companies that are active abroad will not have to pay local tax on deliveries to other countries in the foreseeable future. As a rule, this also applies to investments with Leom Market.
Ponzi scheme – simply explained
A pyramid scheme, or Ponzi scheme, is a type of fraud. In this scheme, money is collected from new investors and then used to distribute capital to the former aggrieved persons. The masterminds of Ponzi schemes usually claim that they will invest your money and make great returns without putting your assets at risk.
Yet, in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not actually invest the money they receive. Instead, it is applied to pay off people who paid in earlier. This allows the perpetrators to keep some of the capital for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Leom Market.
Ponzi schemes require a continued inflow of fresh capital to keep running, as they have low or no actual income. Many of these schemes fail when it becomes onerous to attract new investors or when a significant number of investors drop out.
When investing money with a provider like Leom Market, you should always act with caution. Among the clues you should look out for are:
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If there are errors on your account statement, this may indicate that your assets are not being invested properly.
- Strategies that are difficult to spot. Keep your capital out of the stock market if you don’t know enough about it.
- Deposits that are not reported to financial regulators. In most cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by government authorities such as Bafin.
- The distribution of returns does not work? If you cannot receive any payments at all or find it difficult to get distributed, you should be vigilant. The operators of pyramid schemes may try to persuade participants to stay with the promise of even greater monetary gains if they do not withdraw money.
- Risk-free profits with little or no volatility. Every investment involves a certain amount of risk, and the riskier an investment, the more likely it is to yield a high return.
- Selling without a licence: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. The most common Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed people or providers.
Recognising investment fraud in general
Do you want to invest with Leom Market? If so, you should find out all the significant facts about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The criminal guarantees or pretends a lucrative capital investment in the capital market to a larger circle of people.
True to § 264a StGB, capital investment fraud is sanctioned with a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine. The following products and measures can sometimes be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Boiler Room Scam, a cold call seeking capital investors by telephone call
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
- Participations in securities, funds and certificates
- Participations in companies
Anyone who has fallen for capital investment fraudsters has usually invested a lot of money. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Withdrawing or contesting contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest it in the case of investment fraud.
- Involve the criminal police and the financial supervisory authority through a lawyer: Collective police proceedings exist against particular fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also abroad. The criminal investigation department is authorised to have the accounts of the rip-off artists blocked and the assets seized. The prosecution authorities are also involved.
- Recovering assets from Leom Market: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be recovered in several cases by instructing a law firm. In the case of bank transfers from the current account, this can be recovered by bank order in many cases.
- Claim damages: People who have been given incorrect advice can claim damages from the investment adviser.
Anyone who has ever lost assets to a fraudulent investment platform knows how fatal that can be. That alone is bad enough. But on top of that, the scammers behind the bogus model contact you within a manageable amount of time by email or phone call.
This time, however, they do not pretend to be online brokers from Leom Market. Rather, they guarantee to help recover the stolen money in exchange for an upfront payment. Many rip-off artists even appear to have been hired or engaged by trusted organisations such as a financial authority.
After stealing your personal information, rip-off artists often pose as good Samaritans. They promise to assist you in recovering the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a service provider like Leom Market, your contact details may be stolen.
Those who have lost an immense amount of money are usually distressed. The criminals take advantage of people’s worry by posing as “recovery companies”. They offer their services under the pretext of helping them get their assets back. That is, they promise in a dubious manner that they will recover the lost capital.
Recovering investments with Leom Market: How to increase your chances
You have invested with Leom Market, or another provider? Now you are encountering difficulties with the repayment? Then it is advisable to stop additional payments immediately. This is especially true if the provider demands additional payments to compensate for losses. Incidentally, you should try to recover the lost capital.
In doing so, affected private investors can seek investor protection and turn to the lawyers of our law firm. We consider both civil and criminal law options as well as possible claims for damages against the provider and against involved payment service providers such as banks.
“A private investor who loses money in the course of online trading is truly not an isolated case. Many private investors are fooled by the professional behaviour of the companies and do not register soon enough that they are not responsible for their losses.”
Our recommendation is therefore not to resign, but to react quickly and actively. Because the chance of recovering the lost capital is often greater than the aggrieved investors suspect. Would you like to talk to one of our lawyers about the leom market? Then click here to go directly to our contact form.