Natural Seven Limited – The provider claims to be a service provider in the field of finance on its website https://nat-s.co/en/, which is active in the areas of CFD, foreign exchange trading and commodities. Accordingly, investors can make lucrative profits here. Is this true?
If you have invested capital with the online broker Natural Seven Limited and now have complications with the repatriation, the law firm Herfurtner will help you reliably and comprehensively.
Natural Seven Limited – how serious is the trading platform?
Currently, there is an enormous number of investment service providers such as Natural Seven Limited. As a result, it has never been as easy but also risky as now to invest in the unpredictable financial markets. Especially because there are countless options, choosing an online broker can be time-consuming and frustrating.
Especially if it is to suit your particular investment needs. Have you already invested with Natural Seven Limited? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Officially regulated online brokers, reputable provider sites, costs and brokerage commissions, quote options and key data are just a few of the considerations you would need to plan for when making your final decision.
- There are numerous types of orders that can be used in online trading.
- Access to global stock markets is becoming more convenient and affordable for investors through online investing.
- A suitable address for investors who want to learn about stocks, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a web presence like this one.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Natural Seven Limited – recognising serious investment offers
Investors have a wide range of investment opportunities at their disposal, with reputable and questionable providers competing for their favour. There are many indicators that a service or even an offer is not reliable, and it is essential to keep an eye out.
Here you will learn what details you need to pay attention to when investing your hard-earned assets. Banking, financial services and insurance companies such as Natural Seven Limited are only allowed to operate in Germany with government authorisation.
The companies have obtained authorisation, but this does not mean that the products sold are of good quality. In the event that a prospectus or information sheet approved by BaFin has been published in advance, share certificates and investments can also be made available to the general public.
BaFin simply ensures that prospectuses are complete, comprehensible and logical. The prospectus or information sheet of Natural Seven Limited is not required in every context. Before investing capital, it is advisable to consider your long-term expectations and whether you have the actual means to achieve them.
Do not rush the process. Before you invest your assets in an investment, you should take time to review the pros and cons. Do not make a choice immediately, even if you have consulted with others.
Can Natural Seven Limited entice you to make a trial investment?
Does Natural Seven Limited persuade you to try out investments with a small amount? You cannot find any data about the provider because it is supposedly a newly founded company with exciting business ideas? The probability is high that the “insider” advice is pure rip-off.
After a short time, the broker will make you understand that your investment was a great success and ask you to increase your investment. The success of your trial investment may lead you to make additional investments. Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
- “5-star stock with a dividend of 47.88 per cent”
- “Dedicate just five minutes of your time to us and become a self-made billionaire.”
- “Would you like to convert €1000 into €250,00.00?”
- “With the fully automated stock profit method you will make 3500.00 EUR per month!”
Anyone who guarantees too much, and that too unsolicited, is rarely trustworthy! But also examine what offers and promises are made to you by the broker Natural Seven Limited.
Ponzi scheme: How it works
A Ponzi scheme is a type of financial fraud. It involves pooling assets from new money investors and then using them to distribute capital to the previously victimised individuals. The organisers of Ponzi schemes usually claim that they will invest your assets and earn great returns without putting your assets at risk.
Notwithstanding this, in many Ponzi schemes the swindlers do not actually invest the capital they receive. Instead, it is used to pay off people who have previously paid in. In this way, the perpetrators can keep some of the money for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Natural Seven Limited.
Ponzi schemes need a constant inflow of fresh assets to keep running, as they have minimal or no actual income. Many of these structures fail when it becomes complicated to generate new investors or when a substantial number of investors drop out.
Assuming that you want to invest money with an online broker like Natural Seven Limited, you should act with prudence without exception. Signs you should look out for include:
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If there are errors on your account statement, it may be an indication that your capital is not being invested properly.
- Investments that are not registered with financial regulators. In the most common cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by state authorities such as Bafin.
- The payment of returns does not work? If you do not receive any payments or find it difficult to get paid out, you should be careful. The operators of pyramid schemes are probably trying to encourage participants to stay by promising even higher monetary gains if they do not withdraw any money.
- Risk-free profits with little or no volatility. Every investment involves a certain amount of risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to yield a high return.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, investments tend to rise and fall. Any investment that consistently produces high returns regardless of market conditions should be viewed with a high degree of suspicion.
- Selling without licensing: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or providers.
- Strategies that are difficult to identify. Keep your money out of the stock market if you don’t know enough about it.
Reliable online brokers will comply with your request for distributions
Consumers are often wooed by a “broker” or call centre representative the moment they register on what appears to be a trading platform. The aim is to encourage investors to increase their long-term investments in order to maximise profits. This is also an initially legitimate goal of the provider Natural Seven Limited.
Immediately after the investor has transferred his money, the first profit developments may be presented on his account. This should encourage the investor to continuously invest in the financial instrument.
The operators of the trading platform, on the other hand, can fake account changes and profits through the use of fraud software, even without the customer being aware of this.
Make sure that accounts can also be authenticated with Natural Seven Limited.
In truth, no trading takes place at all on several online trading platforms. Instead, the deposited capital is forwarded by the fraudsters to accounts outside Germany. This is not noticed by the customers for the time being.
The “financial service providers” delay the disbursement of the profits presented by demanding that investors pay what appear to be taxes and processing costs. These tricks only serve the purpose of increasing profits.
At a certain point, the contact breaks off completely. The money invested is used up. From this point on, the only option is to go to a lawyer to launch necessary measures.
Ways to terminate contracts: Value transparency
Make sure you know when and how much money is being paid out. At best, avoid long-term contracts that cannot be terminated prematurely or where you would experience immense monetary losses.
Enter into longer-term contracts with no early termination option only with investment service providers such as Natural Seven Limited, whose reliability you have no doubt about. Even if you have the option to waive or terminate a contract at any time over a fixed period, be sceptical.
Even if these options do exist, you may still be vulnerable to monetary losses. Make sure you know exactly how much capital you will recover if the investment goes wrong. The following rule applies to securities transactions: Before the end of the term, find out what options are open to you to get rid of securities.
It is usually crucial to know whether there is a liquid market for products such as those provided by Natural Seven Limited. It is possible to sell securities through a broker or a financial institution. All 3 options are legal for placing a sell order.
The actual selling process is then carried out via a stock exchange (e.g. Berlin, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Tradegate or Xetra) (e.g. for penny stocks). With order supplements, the execution of the order can be guided from the beginning. The sale of the share certificates takes place at a time and place determined by you.
Profit distribution from Natural Seven Limited does not work? Call in a law firm immediately
Investors who have suffered losses with a provider such as Natural Seven Limited, or who are having difficulty getting their winnings paid out, should first and foremost avoid making additional deposits. Furthermore, it is strongly advised that you seek legal advice on all options for recovering your funds.
It is important: do not despair, act quickly, seek legal support Would you like to talk to us about the provider Natural Seven Limited? Then our lawyers are ready to provide you with information. Please feel free to contact us to exchange information about Natural Seven Limited.