Olive Crypto Trading – The alleged financial company Olive Crypto Trading presented itself on its website http://www.olivecryptotrading.com/ as an online broker. The website is currently offline. You encounter difficulties with the distribution of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Olive Crypto Trading.
Olive Crypto Trading – FCA warns
There are currently an exceptionally high number of online trading platforms such as Olive Crypto Trading. This means that it has never been easier, but also riskier, to invest in the volatile financial markets. Precisely because there are a lot of opportunities, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and intimidating. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment ideas.
Have you already invested with Olive Crypto Trading? Then the following points are important for you as an investor.
- Regulated brokers on the internet, trustworthy provider sites, fees and brokerage charges, product options and customer reviews are just selected points to consider when making your irrevocable choice.
- A suitable place to start for investors looking to learn about stocks, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a web presence like this one.
- Access to cross-country exchanges is made easier and more affordable for money investors through online investing.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Olive Crypto Trading: Check offers – information & web presence of providers
The following list serves to protect you from trading platforms with dubious intentions.
- Don’t accept unsolicited investment tips from strangers via phone solicitations or emails.
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: please do not leave a photocopy of your identity card. Rip-off artists often ask you to do this.
- Is a company like Olive Crypto Trading listed in the company database of the specific EU control authority?
- Don’t be fooled by assurances of high monetary gains without the risk of losing funds.
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the contact person I should get in touch with?
- Is there a complete imprint on the website?
- In which town is the provider’s head office?
Short-term offer at Olive Crypto Trading?
Do you feel the pressure of a tight deadline? The service provider is baiting you with a special offer, but you are under pressure to make a decision quickly? This is certainly not an ideal idea, because it is usually a ruse. Don’t break anything over your knee You can not only get excellent offers now, but also invest with Olive Crypto Trading in the future. To achieve their goal, criminals know in depth what to do.
They strain to receive as much information as they can about their targeted person through cleverly prepared enquiries. They also ask about the status of the interlocutor, e.g. if they are home alone or if they have cash at home. Incidentally, they use a tactic of “wait and see” to exhaust the targeted person.
They can keep their counterpart on the phone for a very long time until he or she agrees to go to the credit union and hand over cash and other valuables to the fraudsters. In one such scam, the victim is put under time pressure. With this very tactic, the injured party is urged to disregard his own caution. Current support scams use the same formula.
Since the PC of the contacted person is allegedly attacked by an exceptionally complex malware programme, the callers, who presumably work on behalf of Microsoft or a company like Olive Crypto Trading, demand in English with an Indian accent the urgent payment of a maintenance contract. The criminals potentiate the stress by threatening the targeted individuals to make them pay if their PC is infected and transmits the infections.
The great danger posed by unauthorised orders
Placing orders for transactions in securities without the account holder’s consent can, in some cases, cause the price of certain stocks to jump. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign securities (over-the-counter market).
Therefore, be cautious if you are asked to disclose sensitive data about the investment with Olive Crypto Trading entirely without your permission, in reference to supposedly rewarding transactions or profit announcements. You should not provide your International Bank Account Number, SWIFT code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know at any time. Nor should you disclose your account or deposit numbers and passwords.
Do not give custody account documents or securities statements from Olive Crypto Trading to anyone who is a stranger to you. Callers posing as investment advisers, brokers or employees of a financial regulator are also dangerous.
Offensive marketing and complications with payouts – are you familiar with this?
On questionable provider websites, there are a variety of investment goods which are aggressively advertised in forums and social networks in order to convince investors. In addition, “multi-level marketing” is used to woo new investors. In the advertising, the promise of short-term profitability is emphasised above all. To start investing, an interested investor must first of all create an account with the online trading platform – such as Olive Crypto Trading.
Next, the perpetrators contact the potential new customer via a call centre and try to persuade him to invest large amounts of money. The investors’ hopeful attitude towards cybertrading is partly reinforced by their desire for future profits. Clients are more willing to invest in the future if they see exactly the kind of results they expect. At this point, investors are being hoodwinked by a corrupted trading algorithm about the true trend in stock market data and prices.
Olive Crypto Trading does not necessarily fall into this category. The backers use their own unilaterally determined price values to calculate returns. This means that the service provider has complete control over whether a profit is made or not. Until the alleged profits are paid out, this deception will continue. If the investor wishes to be paid out, the buyers unexpectedly no longer have access to their client accounts and the direct contacts associated with them.
The majority of all investors lose all their money invested in this fraudulent trade, forcing them to contact legal counsel.
Online trading: plan for costs and commissions in any case
Before investing with Olive Crypto Trading, find out how much of your investment amount will be used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the providers! Money investors must be made aware of all costs charged and their impact on the profit margin of investment service providers. In addition, remuneration must be listed separately.
Provided that you ask for a breakdown of all fees, providers are obliged to give you this information. An online broker like Olive Crypto Trading is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible for obvious reasons. Often the fees are so exorbitant that it is difficult to make a profit. The costs can even eat up the invested assets in a very short time. Therefore, be sure to take the costs into account! The trading fees of the online broker must be publicly visible.
The clarity of the structure of the costs is also laid down in the legal requirements and regulations. If there is a violation, the provider can have its regulatory licence revoked.
Get your money back from Olive Crypto Trading? Contact us
If you have already made investments with Olive Crypto Trading and would now like to get them back, there are different procedures.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering scheme, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If payments have been made to foreign accounts, the authorities and banks abroad should also be informed. They will then often initiate additional investigations of their own. This also serves the purpose of securing funds in the accounts and subsequently returning them to our clients.
- In many cases, a solution to the problem can be worked out directly with the provider. In many cases, we can reach out-of-court settlements with the platform operators. Our clients then recover all or part of their investment.
- If the operators would be arrested, claims of the injured parties can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are able to obtain court titles for our clients against the perpetrators. Often, these can then be enforced directly against the seized capital of the perpetrators.