Oriondeal – the company describes itself on its own website https://oriondeal.co/ as a trading platform. Oriondeal offers its clients various services for trading in foreign exchange, commodities, indices and stocks. You encounter problems with the payout of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Oriondeal.
Oriondeal – customer-oriented online broker?
Currently there is an extraordinarily high number of online trading platforms such as Oriondeal. As a result, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been as easy but also as uncertain as it is today. Especially because there are a lot of opportunities, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to meet your personal investment needs. Have you already invested with Oriondeal? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Government-licensed online brokers, trusted portals, fees and brokerage commissions, product options and client reviews are just some of the aspects you need to plan for when making your irrevocable choice.
- Access to global stock markets is becoming easier and more interesting for investors through online investing.
- A wide range of order types can be used in trading on the World Wide Web.
The following statements are general tips for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Oriondeal – general dangers of online trading
Just as the stock exchange and other financial markets are exposed to corresponding dangers, online trading is also vulnerable. As an investor, you should therefore check Oriondeal with regard to the following topics:
- Insufficient knowledge of what is on offer
- Risks and dangers resulting from careless or incompetent trading
- Risks and dangers that may be associated with the respective product, e.g. conceivable losing trades
- Online trading platforms that are not trustworthy
Reduce the risk by looking for a verified track record when choosing an investment service provider. In this context, it is equally important that you are guaranteed secure money management. This is the only way you can move confidently in the online trading world. Investors who have a deft touch can definitely profit from this, and their profits may be super-average.
Assuming they have the right approach. One thing should be clear to anyone who starts trading: the risk of losing more money than deposited into the bank account of the online broker Oriondeal when trading on the stock exchange exists at all times.
Oriondeal: Contact and special offers via fax?
Have you ever received investment offers by e-mail from a provider like Oriondeal that you are not aware of? Do you receive fax messages from the stock exchange that you have by no means requested? Or have you received an apparent “insider tip”? Capital investors should beware of comparable tips, because they are usually spread by criminal groups or also providers who want to make a profit by selling securities from a fictitious success story.
Cases have also become known in which consumers and buyers are consulted by an apparent stock exchange supervisory authority. It is falsely said that the persons written to have become victims of a fraud and that the relevant data have been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the alleged Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The persons written to are expected to fill out an online form. This is a clear attempt at fraud.
We do not recommend contacting this person under any circumstances or sharing personal information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or other identifying information such as your account details with Oriondeal.
Investing in the grey capital market? Recommendations for your safety
Only a small proportion of financial market participants such as Oriondeal are subject to official regulation and supervision. In the grey capital market, providers trade who do not even need a licence from BaFin and only have to comply with a few regulatory requirements. Only invest in the grey capital market if you are convinced of the liquidity of the provider and know it as a company.
As already mentioned, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has no control over these service providers. The grey capital market holds a variety of options. There are:
- Direct investments such as in wood, precious metals or other commodities
- Participation rights and other hybrid forms of bonds
- Corporate investments
- Ordinary bonds
- Crowdfunding offers
One thing is certain: it is unclear what the end result will be for the investor.
Is it not easy for you to understand the product being advertised? Then you should gather as much information as you can before making a decision. Don’t buy anything you don’t fully understand! When it comes to investments, the more expertise you need, the more complex the product. It also doesn’t make sense to put all your capital on one horse.
Spread your risk beyond Oriondeal. To avoid being influenced incorrectly, always focus on the product itself rather than the brand name or the presentation of the financial service.
Warning signs of investment fraud
You want to invest money with Oriondeal? In this case, you should find out all relevant information about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The perpetrator guarantees or deceives a larger group of people about a profitable investment on the capital market. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned by a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine according to § 264a StGB. The following services and tactics may be considered as capital investment fraud:
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
- Fraudsters use the brand name of the service provider Oriondeal and clone the company
- Boiler Room Scam, a cold call in which investors are sought by telephone call
- Participations in securities, funds and certificates
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have in many cases invested a lot of assets. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Withdraw or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest such contracts in the case of investment fraud.
- Assert claims for damages: People who have been advised incorrectly can assert claims for damages against the investment advisor.
- Involve the criminal police and supervisory authority through a lawyer: There are collective police proceedings against specific fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also abroad. The criminal investigation department is entitled to have the criminals’ bank accounts blocked and the money confiscated. The public prosecutor’s office will also take action.
- Recovering funds: If payments have been made via the credit card, this can be recovered in various cases by using the services of a law firm. In the case of transfers from a current account, this can often be recovered by bank order.
Compare brokers: How much commission is realistic?
Before investing with Oriondeal, find out how much of your investment amount is used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the providers! Investors must be informed of all estimated costs and their effect on the profit margin of investment service providers. In addition, remuneration must be presented individually. If you request a breakdown of any fees, providers are obliged to give you this information.
A broker like Oriondeal is usually interested in as many transactions as possible for understandable reasons. Often the costs are so exorbitant that it is difficult to make a profit. The fees can even devour the invested assets in a short time. Therefore, be sure to take the costs into account! The trading fees of the online broker must be available to everyone. The clarity of the structure of the costs is also specified in the legal rules and regulations.
In the event of an infringement, the service provider may be deprived of its regulatory licence.
Lawyers inform about Oriondeal
Investors who are affected by losses with a provider such as Oriondeal, or who encounter complications in having their money paid out, should first stop further deposits. After that, it is highly advisable to seek legal advice and have them clarify all the options for refunding your investments. It is important:
- do not despair under any circumstances
- act quickly
- seek legal assistance
Do you have questions about the Oriondeal company? In this case, our legal advisors are at your disposal. Feel free to contact us. You can access our contact page here to discuss Oriondeal.