Quova Trading – According to statements that could be found on the website of the provider https://quova.de until recently, the broker was a provider for online trading. As a customer, you could claim various services here. When this text was written, the homepage of the broker was no longer available. If you have invested with Quova Trading and there are problems with the payout, the lawyers of the Herfurtner law firm will be happy to help you.
Quova Trading – Broker at a glance
Currently, there is an enormous number of online trading platforms such as Quova Trading. Thus, it has never been as easy but also as uncertain as now to invest in the unpredictable financial markets. Especially because there are countless options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and daunting. Especially if you want it to match your individual investment ideas. Are you considering investing money with Quova Trading? Then the following points are important for you as an investor.
- There are a number of order types that can be used in online trading.
- Officially licensed online brokers, reputable websites, costs and brokerage commissions, product options and client reviews are just some of the features to consider when making your final choice.
- A very good place to go for money investors who want to enquire about share certificates, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- Access to the global financial markets is becoming more practical and interesting for money investors through online investing.
The following statements are basic suggestions for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Invest with Quova Trading? Know all the dangers of online trading beforehand
Just as the stock market and other financial markets are exposed to corresponding dangers, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore examine Quova Trading in light of the following aspects:
- The risks and dangers of online security
- Not knowing enough about the product
- Financial service providers who are not trustworthy
- Threats associated with corresponding offers, such as potential losing trades
Reduce risk by looking for a proven track record when choosing a provider. In this context, it is also important that you are guaranteed reliable money management. Only in this way can you move comfortably in the online trading world. Investors who have a deft hand can certainly profit from this, and their profits may be high. Provided they have the right tactics.
One thing should be clear to anyone who starts trading: the danger of losing more assets than have been deposited into the account of the broker Quova Trading when trading on the stock exchange always exists.
Quova Trading: Do the promised returns correspond to reality?
Check how trustworthy the offer of Quova Trading is. Is the interest rate you have been provided with extremely high? Can you get a large amount of money with a few EUROs? These offers are often nothing more than an illusion. Be aware that criminals are always hiding behind these tempting opportunities. As a rule, not the least is invested in these investment offers. So check how serious the offer from Quova Trading is. Scams are often carried out by tricksters in almost the same way.
Financial products that are supposedly profitable are announced in prominent positions on the Internet. The criminals claim to receive a lot of wealth. At the beginning, the investment amounts are halfway minimal. All those who sign up are contacted by a fictitious online broker or trader. The scam victims then gain access to a supposed investment software after paying the money. Dubious offers can also be identified by promises of returns that are conspicuously above the market average.
The risk of an investor to lose financial means also increases with Quova Trading in direct proportion to the expected profit margin. One chance to find out about the average market return is the business sections of the daily newspapers or the WWW page of the Deutsche Bundesbank. Similarly, treat advice on companies with exceptional potential for growth with caution. Low prices and very low trading volumes make penny stocks, for example, extremely vulnerable to speculation and manipulation.
Have you had any experience with non-mandated orders?
Placing orders for securities transactions without the account holder’s consent can, in individual cases, lead to a jump in the price of certain stocks. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign securities (over-the-counter market). You should therefore remain cautious if you are asked to disclose sensitive data about your investment with Quova Trading completely without your consent, with reference to apparently profitable transactions or profit announcements.
Your International Bank Account Number, SWIFT code and other bank codes should not be disclosed at any time to anyone you do not know. Similarly, you should not disclose your bank account or custody account numbers or passwords. Do not hand over custody account documents or securities statements from Quova Trading to anyone you do not know. Callers posing as financial advisors, brokers or employees of a financial regulator are also unpredictable.
Investment fraud: These are the clues
You want to invest money with Quova Trading? In this case, you should find out all the necessary information about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The criminal promises or deceives a larger circle of people about a lucrative investment on the capital market. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned by a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine according to § 264a StGB. The following products and strategies can sometimes be considered investment fraud:
- Holdings in shares, funds and certificates
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
- Boiler room scam, a cold call seeking investors by phone call
- Shareholdings in companies
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have usually invested a lot of capital. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Recovering assets: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be recovered in several cases by calling in a law firm. In the case of transfers from the current account, this can usually be recovered by bank order.
- Claiming compensation: People who were not correctly informed can claim damages from the investment advisor.
- Withdraw or contest contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest it in the case of investment fraud.
- Involve the criminal police and the financial supervisory authority via a legal expert: Police collective proceedings exist against particular fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also abroad. The police are authorised to have the criminals’ accounts blocked and the assets kept safe. The public prosecutor’s office also becomes active.
Online Trading: Plan for fees in any case
Before investing with Quova Trading, find out how much of your investment will be used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the providers! Money investors must be informed of all fees payable and their impact on the margin of investment service providers. In addition, the costs must be listed separately. If you request a presentation of any fees, providers are obliged to give you this information.
A broker such as Quova Trading is normally interested in as many trading transactions as possible for obvious reasons. Often the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit. The fees can even eat up the invested capital in a short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s trading fees must be accessible to everyone. The transparency of the cost structure is also stipulated in the legal requirements and licensing.
In connection with a violation, the licence of the service provider can be withdrawn.
Repayment of deposits with Quova Trading: Increase your prospects
Steps must be taken as soon as possible if the suspicion is confirmed that an online trading provider is not acting in accordance with the regulations and there is a risk that the online broker is delaying its payouts. Apart from a criminal complaint, which our law firm files with the police on behalf of our clients, and a report to the financial supervisory authority, the online broker should possibly also be held legally responsible.
This involves assessing the contractual claims against the broker as well as possible chances for compensation. In the case of money transactions, it is also important to check whether banks can be held responsible in the event of an error. Claims for compensation against banking institutions can arise, for example, in the case of money laundering or other fraudulent activities. However, this must be checked depending on the context at hand.
As soon as your online broker delays the payout, you should therefore immediately contact a competent law firm:
- Tell us how long the provider has been delaying payment
- Give us the names and contact details of all the people you have spoken to
- Describe the facts of the case to our office by e-mail
We will carry out a non-binding initial assessment for you in connection with Quova Trading. In addition, we will let you know at short notice whether we believe you have a real chance of recovering your losses.