Shoji Capital Partners – The supposed financial service provider Shoji Capital Partners presented itself as an online broker on its internet presence https://shojipartners.com/index.html, which is currently offline. You encounter complications with the payout of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Shoji Capital Partners.
Shoji Capital Partners – Overview
There are currently a very large number of investment service providers such as Shoji Capital Partners. This means that investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been easier, but also riskier. Especially because there are so many options, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and daunting. This is especially true when it comes to your individual investment plans. Have you already invested with Shoji Capital Partners? Then the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Regulated online brokers, secure providers, fees and brokerage commissions, quote options and client reviews are just some of the features to consider when making your final choice.
- A wide range of order types can be used in online trading.
- A good address for investors who want to learn about share certificates, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is a homepage like this one.
- Entering global exchanges is becoming more practical and lucrative for money investors through online investing.
The following statements are general recommendations for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Shoji Capital Partners – recognising reputable service providers
Investors have a wide range of investment options to choose from, with professional and questionable service providers competing for their favour. There are many indications that a financial service, as well as a product, is not reliable, and it is central to have an eye on this. This is the place to find out what details to look for when investing your hard-earned capital.
Banking, financial services and insurance companies such as Shoji Capital Partners are only allowed to operate in the FRG with state authorisation. The companies have obtained a licence, but this in no way means that the services they sell are of good quality. In the event that a prospectus or information sheet approved by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has been published in advance, shares and investments can also be made available to the general public.
The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority simply ensures that prospectuses are complete, plausible and coherent. The prospectus or information sheet of Shoji Capital Partners is not necessary in every context. Before investing, it is advisable to think about your long-term plans and whether you have the real means to achieve them. Do not rush the process. Before putting your assets into an investment, take time to look at the pros and cons. Don’t make a decision right away, even if you have consulted with others.
Online broker Shoji Capital Partners calls unexpectedly?
Have you ever received a phone call from a stranger offering you a special deal? Under no circumstances should you respond to it without checking carefully. Unwanted calls are against the law. “Cold calling” is expressly forbidden at investment service providers and other companies such as Shoji Capital Partners. There are also people who claim to work for reputable internet trading platforms.
In this way, they want to get people to give them their sensitive data. With all regularity, you are asked to deposit more assets after your very first deposit. Phone scammers are always coming up with new ways to rob investors of their savings, cash and other valuables. A common strategy of the crooks is to call the people they want to harm at inconvenient times of the day.
This is, for example, very early in the morning or very late at night. Times, in other words, when they are most vulnerable. In addition, the criminals pretend at the beginning of the conversation that they and the person being called know each other. The other method works as if the callers are willing to help. In this way, the criminals convey a feeling of goodwill and trust to the person they are talking to on the phone. Check whether you are truly dealing with the company Shoji Capital Partners when they call you.
Reliable financial service providers always act in your best interests
Placing orders for transactions in securities without the account holder’s consent can, in individual cases, lead to a jump in the price of particular shares. This applies in particular to open market transactions in illiquid foreign securities (over-the-counter market). You should therefore remain sceptical if, with reference to apparently profitable transactions or profit announcements, you are asked to disclose personal data about the investment with Shoji Capital Partners completely without your consent.
You should never give out your International Bank Account Number, Business Identifier Code and other bank codes to anyone you do not know. Similarly, you should not disclose your account or custody account numbers or passwords. Do not give custody account documents or securities statements from Shoji Capital Partners to someone you do not know. Callers posing as financial advisors, online brokers or employees of a financial authority are also unpredictable.
What are the signs of investment fraud?
Do you want to invest with Shoji Capital Partners? If so, you should find out all the essential details about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The perpetrator promises or deceives a large group of people about a profitable investment in the capital market. Capital investment fraud is punishable by a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine, in accordance with Section 264a of the Criminal Code. The following products and strategies can sometimes be considered as investment fraud:
- Boiler Room Scam, a cold call seeking backers via phone call
- Investments in shares, funds and certificates
- Scammers use the brand name of the provider Shoji Capital Partners and clone the company
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have often invested a lot of money. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Claiming damages: Clients who were not properly informed can claim damages from the investment advisor.
- Revoking or contesting contracts: Affected persons who have concluded a contract can withdraw or contest it in the case of investment fraud.
- Retrieve money: If payments have been made via credit card, this can be retrieved in many cases by instructing a law firm. In the case of transfers from the current account, this can usually be recovered by bank order.
- Involve police authorities and supervisory authorities through a lawyer: Police collection procedures exist against specific fraudulent companies in Germany and also abroad. The police are entitled to have the fraudsters’ accounts blocked and the money confiscated. The public prosecutor’s office is also called in.
Find out about commissions before investing
Before investing with Shoji Capital Partners, find out how much of your investment amount goes to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the providers! Investors must be made aware of all fees charged and their impact on the margin of investment service providers. In addition, the remunerations must be listed individually.
If you request a breakdown of any costs, the investment service providers are obliged to provide you with this information. A service provider like Shoji Capital Partners is usually interested in as many transactions as possible for understandable reasons. Most of the time, the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit. The fees can even eat up the money invested in a very short time.
Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s trading fees must be publicly available. The clarity of the structure of the costs is also set in the legal requirements and regulations. In the context of a violation, the provider’s regulatory licence can be revoked.
You want to recover your investment from Shoji Capital Partners? Our lawyers can help
If you have already made deposits with Shoji Capital Partners and would now like to reclaim them, there are several approaches.
- It is not uncommon that a solution can be worked out with the provider himself. Our lawyers always manage to reach out-of-court settlements with the service providers. Our clients then receive back all or part of their transfer sum.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts to which our clients have transferred money are part of a money laundering system, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If no solution with the platform operator is guaranteed, there is the option of submitting a complaint to the competent supervisory authority. The latter examines the case and may order the investment service provider to pay compensation. Our client then receives this amount back from the provider. Addressees for complaints can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If the people behind the fraud were to be arrested, claims by the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we take our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are able to obtain court titles for our clients against the alleged service providers. As a rule, these can then be enforced straight into the secured capital of the fraudsters.
- If an evaluation by our lawyers would show that the provider may have acted dubiously, we file a report for our client with the responsible investigative authorities. Our law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors’ offices that conduct nationwide investigations. Often there are hundreds or even thousands of victims in these investigations. The investigations regularly extend to countries outside Germany’s borders. In the past, there have been recurring decisive search successes by the public prosecutor’s offices.
- Assuming that transfers have been made to foreign accounts, the tax authorities and banking institutions based abroad should also be informed in this case. As a result, they usually initiate their own investigations. This also pursues the goal of securing sums of money in the accounts and then repaying them to our clients.