Swiss Investments Global – On its website http://www.swissinvestmentsglobal.com/, the provider has claimed to be a service provider in the field of finance. Accordingly, one could achieve high profits as an investor. At the time of writing, the homepage of the service provider was no longer accessible. You have invested with Swiss Investments Global and want your money back? The law firm Herfurtner will help you in case of difficulties.
Swiss Investments Global – Finma advises caution
There are currently a very large number of providers such as Swiss Investments Global. This means that it has never been so easy, but also risky, to invest in the unpredictable financial markets. Especially because there are countless opportunities, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and intimidating. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment preferences.
Have you already invested with Swiss Investments Global? In this case, the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- When trading on the World Wide Web, a number of order types can be used.
- Access to cross-border stock exchanges becomes more practical and versatile for investors through online investments.
- State-licensed brokers on the Internet, reputable portals, costs and brokerage commissions, product options and key data are only exemplary aspects that you should take into account when making your irrevocable decision.
The following information is basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
General risks and dangers of online trading on sites like Swiss Investments Global
Just as the stock exchange and other financial markets are subject to special risks and dangers, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore examine Swiss Investments Global with regard to the following aspects:
- The risks of online security
- Online trading platforms that are dubious
- Risks and dangers that may be associated with the product, such as possible losing trades
- Risks and dangers arising from shoddy or incompetent trading
- Incomplete knowledge of the offer
Reduce the risk by looking for a proven track record when choosing a provider. In this context, it is also important that you are guaranteed reliable money management. This is the only way you can be reasonably safe in the internet trading arena. Online traders who have a deft touch can definitely benefit from this, and their profits, if any, are high. In the event that they have the ideal approach.
There is one thing that everyone who starts trading should be aware of: The threat of losing more funds than deposited in the account of the online broker Swiss Investments Global when trading on the stock market always exists.
Credible investment tips at Swiss Investments Global?
Does Swiss Investments Global tempt you to try investments with a small amount? You cannot find any information about the service provider because it is ostensibly a new company with innovative business ideas? The probability is high that the investment secret tip is a deception. After a short time, the service provider will tell you that your investment was a great success and ask you to increase your investment.
The success of your trial investment may awaken in you the desire to make additional investments. Here are some examples of dubious investment tips: “With the automatic share profit method you earn 3500.00 euros per calendar month!” , “5-star share with a profit share of 47.88 percent” , “Would you like to convert 1000 EUR into 250,00.00 Euro?” , “Dedicate just 5 minutes of your life to us and become a self-made billionaire.”
Anyone who guarantees too much, and that too unsolicited, is in the rarest cases serious! But also check what offers and guarantees are made to you by the service provider Swiss Investments Global.
Dangers of the Ponzi scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a type of money fraud. In this, money is collected from new investors and then applied to distribute money to the original aggrieved persons. The masterminds of Ponzi schemes often assure you that they would invest your capital and make great returns without risking your money. Nevertheless, in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not actually invest the capital they receive. Instead, it is used to compensate people who paid in earlier.
In this way, the criminals can keep some of the funds for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Swiss Investments Global. Ponzi schemes require a constant inflow of new money to keep running, as they have low or no actual profits. Many of these structures fail when it becomes difficult to generate new investors or when a significant number of investors drop out.
Assuming you want to invest with a broker like Swiss Investments Global, you should always act with caution. Among the clues you should watch out for are:
- Profits are not being paid out? If you do not receive any payments or find it difficult to cash out, you should be vigilant. Ponzi scheme operators may be trying to encourage participants to stay by guaranteeing even greater monetary gains if they do not withdraw money.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, financial investments tend to rise and fall. Any investment that consistently delivers high returns independent of market conditions should be viewed with a high degree of scepticism.
- Selling without a licence: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. The most common Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed people or providers.
- Risk-free returns with little or no volatility. Every deposit contains a certain amount of risk, and the riskier an investment is, the more likely it is to produce a high return.
Online broker doesn’t pay out – here’s what you can do
Investors are repeatedly wooed by an “online broker” or call centre representative the moment they have registered on the supposed online trading platform. The aim is to encourage the investor to increase their long-term investments in order to maximise their income. This is also a legal goal of the online broker Swiss Investments Global. Shortly after the investor has deposited his money, the first profit developments may be displayed on his user account. This should encourage the investor to continue investing in the financial instrument. The website operators, in turn, can use fraud software to simulate manipulated account changes and profits without the buyer being aware of this.
Check that accounts can be authorised equally with Swiss Investments Global.
In reality, no trading takes place at all on several online trading platforms. Rather, the transferred assets are transferred by the fraudulent online brokers to accounts outside Germany. This is not recognised by the money investors for the time being. The “financial service providers” delay the disbursement of the represented monetary gains by demanding payment of allegedly incurred taxes and processing costs from the investors.
The deceptive manoeuvres only serve the purpose of increasing profits. At some point, the contact breaks off completely. The invested capital is used up. From this moment on, the only way left is to go to a lawyer to take the necessary measures.
Lost investment & received unsolicited offer of help shortly afterwards?
Anyone who has ever lost money through a fraudulent investment platform knows how devastating this can be. That alone is terrible enough. But on top of that, the criminals behind the bogus entity contact you by email or phone call within a short time. This time, however, they do not pretend to be online brokers from Swiss Investments Global. Instead, they promise to help you recover your lost capital in exchange for an advance payment.
Many criminals even seem to have been hired or commissioned by reputable institutions such as a financial supervisory authority. After stealing your personal information, the rip-off artists usually pose as good Samaritans. They guarantee to assist you in recovering the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a service provider like Swiss Investments Global, your data may be stolen.
If you have lost a large amount of money, the majority of people are desperate. The criminals take advantage of people’s concern by calling themselves money recovery companies. They offer their services under the pretext of helping them get their money back. This means they promise in a dubious manner that they will get back the money they lost.
Repayment from Swiss Investments Global – instruct a law firm
If you have already made investments with Swiss Investments Global and now want to reclaim them, there are different approaches.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts to which our clients have transferred money are part of a money laundering scheme, there is the possibility of having these money accounts blocked. Transfers to these bank accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If an evaluation by our lawyers would show that the provider has probably acted fraudulently, we file a complaint with the competent authorities on behalf of our client. Our law firm is in constant exchange with public prosecutors who manage nationwide investigation proceedings. Often there are many hundreds or even thousands of aggrieved investors in these criminal proceedings. The investigations regularly extend to other EU countries. In recent years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in investigations.
- If transfers have been made to foreign accounts, the financial supervisory authorities and banks abroad can be informed. They will then usually initiate their own investigations. This also has the aim of securing sums of money in the accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.
- If no solution with the platform operator is conceivable, a complaint should be filed with the responsible financial supervisory authority. The supervisory authority examines the case and has the possibility to order the investment service provider to pay compensation. Our client will then receive this amount of money back from the service provider. Contact points for complaints can be, among others, financial supervisory authorities and financial ombudsmen.
- If the operators were to be arrested, claims by the investors who have suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the operators of the platform. As a rule, these can then be enforced directly into the seized capital of the perpetrators.
- Often, a solution to the problem can be found directly with the service provider. In many cases, our lawyers manage to reach out-of-court settlements with the service providers. Our clients then get back all or part of their transaction amount.