Syos Space Capital – the company describes itself on its own website https://syos-space.capital/ as an online trading bot. Syos Space Capital offers its customers various services in the areas of Forex, shares, indices and commodities. The provider promises minimal risk and profit thanks to an innovative tool.
If you have invested with the broker Syos Space Capital and now have problems with the payout, the law firm Herfurtner will help you reliably and comprehensively.
Syos Space Capital – safe arbitrage bot?
Currently, there is an extraordinarily high number of investment service providers such as Syos Space Capital. As a result, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is now. Precisely because there are so many options, choosing a financial service provider can be time-consuming and daunting.
Especially if you want them to meet your personal investment needs. Have you already invested with Syos Space Capital? Then the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Entry to cross-border stock exchanges is becoming more practical and interesting for money investors through online investments.
- In the field of online trading, there are several types of orders to choose from.
- Regulated brokers on the Internet, reputable websites, fees and brokerage commissions, offer options and key data are only exemplary points that you should consider when making your final decision.
The following statements are basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Is the broker Syos Space Capital licensed?
Both financial markets and investor protection benefit from codes of conduct and organisational responsibilities. Equity services companies and providers such as Syos Space Capital must comply with a number of regulations. The same applies to their employees. This is to avoid conflicts of interest and associated disadvantages for investors.
This includes the obligation of the provider to inform its corporate clients about the most important features of a bond transaction before it is concluded. This applies both to the specific investor and to the investment itself.
According to this idea, additional information is mandatory for corporate clients who want to engage in highly speculative or risky transactions. Companies like Syos Space Capital have a responsibility towards their clients. This goes far beyond the provision of an offer or service.
Does the service provider have a licence to distribute investment products? You should definitely clarify this. In this context, you can use the broker check database of a financial authority and enter the brand name of the provider in the search function.
Are there any trial investments with Syos Space Capital?
Does Syos Space Capital tempt you to try out investments with a small amount? You cannot find any information about the provider because it is supposedly a new company with highly interesting business ideas? There is a good chance that the “insider” tip is pure rip-off.
After a very short time, the investment service provider will tell you that your investment was a great success and ask you to increase your investment. The success of your trial investment may awaken in you the desire to make further investments. Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
- “With the automatic share profit method you earn 3500.00 euros per calendar month!”
- “Would you like to convert 1000 euros into 250,00.00 EUR?”
- “5-star share with a profit share of 47.88 per cent”
Anyone who guarantees too much, and that too unsolicited, is rarely serious! So also check which offers and guarantees are presented to you by the online broker Syos Space Capital.
Serious service providers always follow your order
Placing orders for securities transactions without the account holder’s consent can sometimes lead to a jump in the price of certain shares. This is especially true for open market transactions in illiquid foreign stocks (over-the-counter).
Therefore, remain sceptical if you are asked to divulge sensitive information about investing with Syos Space Capital without your permission, citing supposedly rewarding trades or profit announcements. You should never disclose your IBAN, BIC and other bank codes to anyone you do not know.
Neither should you disclose your bank account or custody account numbers and passwords. Do not hand over custody account documents or securities statements from Syos Space Capital to anyone you do not know. Callers posing as financial advisors, online brokers or financial regulatory agency employees are also dangerous.
How to distinguish reliable from dubious providers
A variety of capital goods exist on dubious provider websites, which are aggressively advertised in forums and social networks to lure investors. In addition, “network marketing” is used to solicit new investors. The advertising primarily emphasises the promise of prompt profitability.
In order to start investing, an interested buyer must first create an account with the trading platform – such as Syos Space Capital. Then the perpetrators contact the investor via a call centre and do everything they can to convince him to invest large sums of money.
The money investors’ positive attitude towards cybertrading is partly strengthened by the idea of future profits. Clients are more willing to invest in the future if they see exactly the kind of results they expect. At this stage, capital investors are misled by a corrupted trading algorithm about the true evolution of stock market data and prices.
Syos Space Capital does not necessarily belong to this category. The perpetrators use their own unilaterally defined price values when calculating profits. This means that the service provider has all the control over whether a profit is made or not. Until the alleged profits are paid out, this scam will continue.
When the time comes for the payout, the clients suddenly no longer have access to their client accounts and the personal contacts associated with them. The majority of investors lose all their assets invested in such illegal trading, forcing them to call in a lawyer.
Commissions and costs in online trading – inform yourself early on
Before investing with Syos Space Capital, find out how much of your investment will be used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a useful time to look in detail at the information provided by the providers! Investors must be notified of all fees charged and how they affect the margin of financial service providers.
In addition, the costs must be listed separately. Assuming that you request a breakdown of all costs, financial service providers are obliged to provide you with this information. A provider like Syos Space Capital is normally interested in as many trading transactions as possible for understandable motives.
Very often the fees are so exorbitant that it is difficult to make a profit. The costs can even devour the invested capital in a short time. Therefore, be sure to take the costs into account! The trading fees of the online broker must be publicly visible.
The transparency of the structure of the costs is also stipulated in the legal provisions and regulations. If there is a violation, the provider’s licence can be revoked.
What to do in case of losses with Syos Space Capital?
In the event that you have already made deposits with Syos Space Capital and would now like to reclaim them, there are various procedures.
- It is not uncommon that a solution can be agreed directly with the provider. In many cases, our law firm manages to reach out-of-court settlements with the providers. Our clients then recover all or part of their payment.
- If an analysis by our lawyers indicates that the provider may have acted unfairly, we file charges with the relevant authorities on behalf of our clients. Our law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors who manage nationwide investigation proceedings. As a rule, there are hundreds or even thousands of victims in these investigative proceedings. The investigations regularly extend to states outside Germany’s borders. In the past years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly had significant successes in their investigations.
- If the wire-pullers were to be arrested, claims by the investors who suffered losses can be asserted in court proceedings. To this end, we take our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we can obtain court titles for our clients against the perpetrators. As a rule, these can then be enforced immediately against the confiscated money of the fraudsters.
- If there is a suspicion that the money accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering scheme, it is possible to have these money accounts blocked. Payments to these accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If it is not possible to solve the problem with the operator of the platform, a complaint should be filed with the responsible authority. This authority checks the situation and can order the financial service provider to pay a refund. Our client will then receive this amount back from the provider. Complaints bodies can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or financial ombudsmen.
- If transactions have been made abroad, the foreign law enforcement authorities and banking institutions should also be notified in this case. They will then usually initiate their own investigations. This also has the purpose of securing funds in the accounts and then transferring them back to our clients.