trading web – The provider https://tradingweb.io/ advertises itself as an online trading platform. Ingenious capital investments are possible on its domain.
You have invested with trading web and would like your capital back? The Herfurtner law firm can help you with obstacles.
trading web – Reviews
Currently, there is a very high number of online trading platforms such as trading web. As a result, it has never been as easy but also risky as now to invest in the unpredictable financial markets.
Especially because there are countless options, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and frustrating. Especially if you want them to meet your particular investment needs.
Are you thinking about investing with trading web? Then the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Access to the global stock markets becomes more practical and lucrative for investors through online investing.
- Online trading allows you to use a wide range of order types.
- State-regulated online brokers, secure platforms, costs and commissions, quote options and feedback from clients are just a few of the aspects you would need to consider when making your irrevocable decision.
- An ideal place for money investors who want to learn about stocks, futures, binary options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
The information to come is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
Are online brokers like trading web trustworthy?
Investors have a wide range of investment options at their disposal, with reliable and questionable providers competing for their attention.
There are many indications that a financial service or product is not reliable, and it is important to keep an eye out for this. Here’s what to look for when investing your hard-earned wealth.
Banking, financial services and insurance companies such as trading web are only allowed to operate in Germany with a state licence. The providers have obtained a licence, but that does not mean that the services sold are of excellent quality.
Provided that a prospectus or information sheet approved by the German financial supervisory authority has already been published, trading papers and financial investments can be made available to the general public in the same way.
The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority simply ensures that prospectuses are complete, catchy and coherent. The trading web prospectus or information sheet is by no means necessary in every circumstance.
Before investing, it is advisable to think about your sustainable expectations and consider whether you have the actual means to achieve them. Do not rush the process. Before putting your assets into an investment, take time to look at the pros and cons. Do not make a choice promptly even if you have consulted with others.
Have you made a trial investment with trading web?
Does trading web persuade you to try investments with a small amount? You cannot find any information about the service provider because it is supposedly a newly founded company with highly interesting business ideas?
There is a good chance that the investment tip is a scam. After a short time, the broker will tell you that your investment was a huge success and ask you to increase your investment.
The success of your trial investment may awaken in you the desire to make further investments.
Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
“With the automatic share profit method you will make 3500.00 EUR in a calendar month!” , “Would you like to turn €1000 into €250,00.00?” , “Give us just five minutes of your time and become a billionaire”
Those who promise too much, and that too unsolicited, are in the rarest cases serious! Nevertheless, also check which offers and promises are presented to you by the service provider trading web.
Investing in the grey capital market: risks and uncertainties
Only a small part of the financial market participants such as trading web are subject to official regulation and control. Investment service providers trading in the grey capital market do not require BaFin approval and only have to comply with a few regulatory basics.
Only invest in the grey capital market if you are sure of the provider’s solvency and it is known to you as a company. As already mentioned, BaFin has no control over these providers.
The grey capital market holds a wealth of opportunities. There are:
- Direct investments, such as in timber, precious metals or other commodities
- Ordinary bonds
- Profit participation rights and other hybrid forms of bonds
- Corporate investments
- Crowdfunding offers
- Loans with subordination clauses
One thing is certain: it is uncertain how it will ultimately turn out for the investor.
Do you find it difficult to understand the product on offer? If so, you should find out as much information as possible before making a decision.
Don’t buy anything you don’t fully understand! When it comes to investments, the more knowledge you need, the more complicated the financial product.
It is also not wise to put all your money on one horse. Spread your risk across the trading web.
To avoid being influenced by mistakes, always focus on the product itself rather than the brand name or reputation of the financial service.
Cybertrading: What you should know in advance
Classic investment fraud is carried out using familiar means such as advertising, unsolicited telephone calls or stock market letters.
When it comes to conducting fraud, the outdated method is quickly becoming obsolete in the digital age. The modern type of financial fraud can be described as “cybertrading”. Financial products are traded with dishonest intent via the World Wide Web.
Unfair investments include investment products such as contracts for difference and cryptocurrencies. The services of trading web have also been used by other service providers in a comparable manner to hoodwink investors.
Investors are increasingly making their own enquiries about investment opportunities on the internet. In this way, people trust their own know-how or the tips of others in blogs, forums and other online platforms when making decisions.
The transition to increasingly different financial instruments has no lasting effect on criminal activity in terms of gang structure. Since criminal crime rings rely on already existing and widely accepted infrastructures, there is no need to adapt to a new “business model”. Regardless of which financial product is traded, the process of cybertrading is almost congruent.
These financial instruments are aggressively advertised on social media or with paid advertisements. The focus is almost exclusively on the presentation of gigantically high returns. Calculate the probability of achieving high profits with trading web before you invest.
Commissions and costs in online trading – inform yourself early on
Before investing with trading web, find out how much of your investment sum will be used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a good time to take a close look at the information provided by the service providers!
Investors must be informed of all fees charged and their effect on the margin of financial service providers. In addition, the costs must be presented individually.
If you request a presentation of any costs, financial service providers are under an obligation to provide you with this information.
A service provider like trading web is normally interested in as many transactions as possible for understandable reasons. Often the fees are so exorbitant that it is difficult to make a profit. The costs can even devour the invested assets in a very short time.
Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The trading fees of the online broker must be visible to everyone. The transparency of the cost structure is also stipulated in the legal regulations and licensing.
In the event of an offence, the provider’s licence can be revoked.
Losses with trading web – Recommendations from a lawyer
In the event that you have already made a deposit with trading web and would now like to claim it back, there are several methods.
- If the operators were to be arrested, claims of the injured parties can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we take our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are in a position to obtain court titles for our clients against the operators of the platform. Often, these can then be directly enforced against the seized capital of the perpetrators.
- Often, a solution to the problem can be determined with the service provider itself. In many cases, our lawyers manage to reach out-of-court settlements with the providers. Our clients then recover all or part of their investment.
- If transfers have been made to foreign accounts, the authorities and banking institutions abroad should also be informed. As a result, they often initiate their own investigations. This, too, is aimed at securing funds in the bank accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.
- If no solution can be found with the operator of the investment platform, a complaint should be filed with the competent authority. This authority examines the facts of the case and has the possibility to determine the service provider to pay a refund amount. Our client will then be reimbursed this amount by the service provider. The addressees for complaints can be, for example, tax authorities or the Financial Ombudsman.
- If an examination by our lawyers would indicate that the provider has probably acted fraudulently, we file a criminal complaint with the competent criminal authorities on behalf of our client. Our law firm is in constant exchange with public prosecutors’ offices, which control nationwide investigations. Often there are many hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these proceedings. The investigations recurrently extend to countries outside Germany’s borders. In the past, the public prosecutor’s offices achieved important successes in several cases.