WalkerCapital – The apparent investment company WalkerCapital presents itself on its website https://www.walkercapital.com.au/ as an investment advisor. If you have invested with WalkerCapital and there are problems with the payout, the lawyers at the Herfurtner law firm are there to help you.
WalkerCapital – Reviews
There are currently an enormous number of online trading platforms, including WalkerCapital. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as risky as it is now. Precisely because there are numerous options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and challenging. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment preferences.
Have you already invested with WalkerCapital? Then the following points are relevant for you as an investor.
- In the area of trading on the World Wide Web, one can use a large number of order types.
- Access to transnational financial markets is becoming more convenient and versatile for capital investors through online investments.
- State-licensed online brokers, reputable provider websites, costs and commissions, product options and customer reviews are just some of the criteria to consider when making your final choice.
The following information is a basic recommendation for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Potential dangers in online trading – also with WalkerCapital?
Just as the stock exchange and other financial markets are subject to special dangers, so is online trading. As an investor, you should therefore check WalkerCapital with regard to the following questions:
- The risks of online security
- Disadvantages that arise from unclean or unqualified trading
- Risks and dangers that may be associated with the offer, e.g. potential losses
- Incomplete knowledge of the offer
Reduce risk by looking for a verified track record when choosing an investment service provider. In this context, it is also essential that you are guaranteed secure money management. Only in this way can you move comfortably in the online trading world. Investors who have a skillful hand can very well make a living from this, and their profits are potentially high. As long as they have the appropriate tactics.
One thing should be clear to anyone starting out in trading: The risk of losing more investments than deposited into the account of the online broker WalkerCapital when trading on the stock exchange always exists.
WalkerCapital: Contact request and special offers via e-mail?
Have you ever received investment offers by e-mail from a provider like WalkerCapital that you are unfamiliar with? Do you receive fax messages from the stock exchange that you did not request? Or have you received an alleged “insider tip”? Investors should beware of such tips, because they are often spread by dubious people or even providers who want to make a profit by selling securities from a false success story.
Cases have also become known in which consumers are contacted by a supposed stock exchange supervisory authority. It is erroneously stated that the persons written to have become victims of a fraud and that the relevant data had been passed on to the stock exchange supervisory authority by the alleged Federal Public Prosecutor’s Office in Karlsruhe. The persons written to are expected to fill out an online form. This is a clear attempt at fraud.
We recommend that you never communicate with such a person or provide any sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or other identifying information such as your WalkerCapital account details.
Protect yourself from financial loss through the Ponzi scheme
A Ponzi scheme, or Ponzi scheme, is a type of financial fraud. It involves pooling financial resources from new investors and then using them to distribute money to the former victims. The masterminds of Ponzi schemes usually assure you that they would invest your money and achieve substantial profits without putting your capital at risk. However, in many Ponzi schemes, the criminals do not actually invest the capital they receive.
Instead, it is used to compensate people who previously paid in. This allows the criminals to keep some of the money for themselves. So with all investments – including WalkerCapital – pay attention to the risk-reward ratio. Ponzi schemes need a continuing influx of fresh assets to keep running, as they have minimal or no real income. Many of these structures fail when it becomes costly to generate new investors or when a significant number of investors drop out.
Assuming that you want to invest with a company like WalkerCapital, you should act with prudence without exception. Among the clues you should watch out for are:
- Selling without licensing: Investment professionals and firms must be licensed or registered in accordance with federal and state securities regulations. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or firms.
- Winning payments not working out? If you are not receiving payments or are having difficulty getting paid, you should be on your guard. Ponzi scheme operators may try to encourage participants to persevere by guaranteeing even higher cash winnings if they do not withdraw money.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, investments tend to rise and fall. Any value investment that delivers high returns without interruption, independent of market conditions, should be evaluated with a high degree of doubt.
- Tactics that are very difficult to identify. Keep your capital out of the stock market if you do not know enough about it.
- Risk-free profits with little or no volatility. Every investment contains a certain amount of risk, and the riskier a deposit is, the more likely it is to yield a high return.
- Investments that are not registered with financial regulators. In the most common cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not controlled by official authorities such as Bafin.
Recognising investment fraud in general
Do you want to invest money with WalkerCapital? Then you should find out all the important information about the company. Investment fraud is a special form of fraud. The criminal guarantees or pretends a lucrative investment in the capital market to a large circle of people. Capital investment fraud is sanctioned according to § 264a StGB with a prison sentence of up to three years or with a fine.
Subsequent services and tactics may sometimes qualify as capital investment fraud:
- Participations in securities, funds and certificates
- Participations in companies
- Fraudsters use the brand name of the service provider WalkerCapital and clone the company
- Unsolicited telephone advertising calls, so-called cold calling
Those who have fallen for investment fraudsters have in many cases invested a lot of financial resources. What can you do in case of investment fraud?
- Retrieving capital: If payments have been realised via credit card, this can be retrieved in several cases by ordering a lawyer’s office. In the case of bank transfers from the current account, this can usually be recovered by bank order.
- Withdraw or contest contracts: Affected persons who have entered into a contract can withdraw or contest said in case of investment fraud.
- Involve the police and financial supervisory authority through a lawyer: There are collective police proceedings against some fraudulent companies in the Federal Republic of Germany and also in other countries. The criminal investigation department is authorised to have the fraudsters’ accounts blocked and the money seized. In addition, the public prosecutor’s office is called in.
- Assert claims for damages: People who were not advised correctly can assert claims for damages against the investment advisor.
Online trading: Always plan for costs and commissions
Before investing with WalkerCapital, find out how much of your investment amount will be used to cover costs, fees and commissions. This is a good time to thoroughly check the information provided by the service providers! Investors must be notified of all fees payable and how they affect the profit margin of financial service providers. In addition, the costs must be presented separately.
Provided that you demand a breakdown of all costs, the providers are obliged to give you this info. For understandable reasons, a provider such as WalkerCapital is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible. Often the costs are so enormous that it is difficult to make a profit. The costs can even devour the invested capital in a short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs!
The broker’s trading fees must be publicly available. The clarity of the cost structure is also set in the official rules and regulations. If there is a violation, the provider’s licence can be revoked.
Repaying investments with WalkerCapital: Increase your prospects
Investors who have suffered losses with a provider such as WalkerCapital, or who are having problems getting their money paid out, should first avoid further payments. After that, it is highly advisable to seek legal advice from a solicitor and have them look at all the chances of recovering your money. It is important:
- do not despair under any circumstances
- seek legal support
- act quickly
Do you have any questions about WalkerCapital? Then our legal advisors are ready to provide you with information. Please feel free to contact us to discuss WalkerCapital.