Welzone – The alleged financial service provider Welzone presents itself as an online broker on its own website https://welzone.co/. Lucrative online trading with the financial instruments forex, indices, cryptocurrencies, shares and commodities is possible with Welzone.
If you have invested with Welzone and there are problems with the payout, the lawyers at the Herfurtner law firm are there to help you in word and deed.
Welzone – negative experiences?
Currently, there is an enormous number of online trading platforms such as Welzone. As a result, it has never been as easy but also as risky as it is today to invest in the unpredictable financial markets. Especially because there are countless opportunities, choosing a provider can be time-consuming and daunting.
Especially if it is to match your personal investment intentions. Have you already invested with Welzone? Then the following aspects are relevant for you as an investor.
- Entry to cross-border financial markets is becoming more practical and affordable for investors through online investing.
- In online trading, you can use a variety of order types.
- A suitable place to start for money investors who want to learn about securities, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is a homepage like this one.
The following information is general advice for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Welzone – recognising reputable service providers
There is a wide range of investment opportunities available to money investors, with trustworthy and questionable providers vying for their favour. There are many indicators that a service or product is not trustworthy, and it is essential to have a focus on this. Here’s what to look for once you invest your hard-earned capital.
Banking, financial services and insurance companies such as Welzone are only allowed to operate in Germany with a state licence. The providers have been granted a licence, but this by no means means means that the services they sell are of excellent quality.
Provided that a prospectus or information sheet approved by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority has been published in advance, derivatives and investments can also be made accessible to the general public. BaFin only ensures that the prospectuses are complete, comprehensible and coherent.
The prospectus or information sheet of Welzone is not required in every case. Before investing, it is advisable to think about your long-term objectives and consider whether you have the monetary means to achieve them. Do not rush the process.
Before you invest your capital in a capital investment, you should take time to review the pros and cons. Do not make a decision immediately, even if you have consulted with others.
Does Welzone use trial investments?
Does Welzone entice you to try out investments with a smaller amount? Can’t find any details about the service provider because it is ostensibly a newly established company with highly interesting business ideas? There is a good chance that the “insider” tip is a scam.
After a short time, the provider will tell you that your investment was an enormous success and ask you to increase your investment. The success of your trial investment may lead you to make additional investments.
Here are some examples of dubious investment tips: “Would you like to turn 1000 EUR into 250.00,00 Euro?” , “With the automatic share profit method you earn 3500.00 Euro per month!” , “With just five minutes of your life you can become a self-made billionaire.”
Those who guarantee too much, and that too unsolicited, are in the rarest cases serious! But also check which promises and offers are presented to you by the provider Welzone.
Ponzi scheme definition
A Ponzi scheme is a type of fraud. In it, capital is pooled from new investors and then applied to distribute capital to the former aggrieved persons. The organisers of Ponzi schemes usually postulate that they would invest your money and earn exorbitant returns without risking your assets.
However, in many Ponzi schemes, the criminals do not actually invest the money they receive. Instead, it is used to compensate people who paid in earlier. This allows the perpetrators to keep some of the assets for themselves. So pay attention to the risk-reward ratio in all investments – including Welzone.
Ponzi schemes require a constant inflow of fresh money to keep running, as they have little or no real income. Many of these schemes fail when it becomes cumbersome to generate fresh backers or when a significant number of investors drop out.
If you want to invest capital with an online broker like Welzone, you should act with prudence without exception.
Some of the cues you should watch out for include:
- Is there a problem with the documentation? If errors appear on your account statement, this can be a signal that your capital is not being invested properly.
- The distribution of profits does not work? If you are not receiving any payments at all or are finding it difficult to cash out, you should be vigilant. Ponzi scheme operators may try to encourage participants to stay with the promise of even greater returns if they do not withdraw money.
- Risk-free profits with minimal or no volatility. Any investment involves a degree of risk, and the riskier a deposit is, the more likely it is to yield a high return.
- Deposits that are not registered with financial regulators. In most cases, Ponzi schemes are unregistered investments that are not supervised by government authorities such as Bafin.
- Overly predictable outcomes. Over time, investments tend to rise and fall. Any investment that produces consistently high returns detached from market conditions should be viewed with a high degree of disbelief.
- Tactics that are difficult to identify. Keep your money out of the stock market if you don’t know enough about it.
Trustworthy online brokers will comply with your request for repayment
Clients are repeatedly wooed by a “broker” or call centre employee the moment they set up an account on the supposed online trading platform. The intention is to get the investor to increase their long-term investments in order to maximise profit. This is also a legitimate initial goal of the financial services provider Welzone.
Immediately after the customer has deposited his money, preliminary profit developments are likely to be shown on his user account. This is to encourage the investor to invest steadily in the financial instrument.
The operators of the trading platform, on the other hand, can use fraud software to simulate manipulated account movements and earnings, even without the consumer noticing.
Check that the accounts can be authenticated equally at Welzone.
In reality, no trading takes place at all on quite a few platforms. Rather, the transferred assets are transferred by the fraudulent online brokers to accounts outside Germany. This is not recognised by the investors at first.
The “service providers” delay the disbursement of the profits presented by demanding that investors pay what appear to be taxes and commissions. These manipulations only serve the purpose of increasing the profits.
At some point, the connection breaks down completely. The paid-in capital is no longer there. At this point, the only thing left to do is to go to a lawyer to take the necessary measures.
How high is the order commission for online trading?
Before investing, find out from Welzone how much of your investment sum is used to cover costs such as fees and commissions. This is a useful time to look in detail at the information provided by the service providers! Investors must be notified of all calculated fees and their impact on the return from investment service providers.
In addition, the costs must be listed separately. As soon as you request a breakdown of the individual costs, the providers are obliged to give you this info. For obvious reasons, an online broker like Welzone is usually interested in as many trading transactions as possible. In quite a few cases, the fees are so exorbitant that it is difficult to make a profit.
The costs can even devour the invested money in a very short time. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the costs! The broker’s trading fees must be visible to everyone. The clarity of the structure of the costs is also specified in the legal provisions and regulations. In connection with a violation, the licence of the provider can be withdrawn.
Refund of investments at Welzone: Improve your prospects
Provided you have already made deposits with Welzone and now want to reclaim them, there are a wide variety of methods.
- Often a solution to the problem can be worked out directly with the service provider. In many cases, our lawyers can reach out-of-court settlements with the operators. Our clients then recover all or part of their payment.
- If payments have been made abroad, the foreign supervisory authorities and banks should be informed. They will then usually initiate their own investigations. This also serves the purpose of securing funds in the bank accounts and then repaying them to our clients.
- If there is a suspicion that the bank accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering system, it is possible to have these bank accounts blocked. Transfers to these accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If an assessment by our lawyers would show that the provider may have acted fraudulently, we file criminal charges with the competent prosecution authorities on behalf of our clients. Our law firm is in constant dialogue with public prosecutors who conduct investigations throughout Germany. In most cases, there are hundreds or even thousands of aggrieved investors in these proceedings. The investigations regularly extend abroad as well. In recent years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in their investigations.