WindStake Company – The alleged investment company WindStake Company presents itself on its online presence https://www.windstake.com/ as a cloud mining pool. Mining with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether and Cardano ADA, among others, is possible here.
Are you encountering difficulties with the distribution of your capital investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against WindStake Company.
WindStake Company – passive income or risk?
Currently, there is an extremely high number of investment service providers such as WindStake Company. As a result, investing in the volatile financial markets has never been easier, but also more uncertain.
Especially because there are so many options, choosing a broker can be time-consuming and frustrating. Especially if you want it to match your personal investment preferences. Have you already invested with WindStake Company? Then the following aspects are important for you as an investor.
- Access to the international stock markets is becoming more practical and lucrative for investors through online investing.
- Licensed online brokers, secure provider websites, fees and commissions, offering options and key data are just some of the factors you would need to consider when making your final decision.
- A good place to go for investors who want to learn about securities, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is a website like this one.
- A wide range of order types can be used in online trading.
The following information is basic advice for investors – regardless of the platform you invest in.
How you can recognise how serious WindStake Company is
The following considerations should be kept in mind when looking for opportunities to invest your assets online:
- Financial service providers such as WindStake Company must be licensed in Germany by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). The BaFin’s company database contains information on authorised service providers.
- Look for an imprint on the service provider’s online presence. If this is not the case, you should: Hands off! But also take into account that an imprint can be faked.
- It can be very beneficial to find out what other customers say about a potential provider, even if it is only on the World Wide Web.
- In the Federal Republic of Germany, the imprint must contain an address, the contact details of an authorised representative of WindStake Company and a telephone number.
Remittance abroad – also required by WindStake Company?
Is it advantageous for you to transfer assets to a country outside Europe? Look carefully at what you are doing. Countless investors have already lost capital in this context. It is possible that you lose track of where your money goes and how it is invested.
When capital was provided to a provider, it happened that the company did not invest the transferred amount of money as agreed or even not at all. There were also cases where the company simply did not exist, although it presented itself as comparable to WindStake Company.
Apart from the licensed service providers, there are a number of dubious online trading websites, where the procedure is almost identical in most cases. New investors are contacted by employees of the respective trading platform. For example, with a phone call after the consumer has left non-binding contact information on the trading website.
In many cases, however, this also happens in the course of mass e-mails. These entice the consumer with supposedly profitable investments. The investor is quickly provided with his own online broker, who instructs him on how to set up an online trading account and make the first transfers.
The investor feels well advised at the beginning and trading usually starts with small sums. But shortly afterwards, higher investments are demanded – usually to foreign accounts. The same deposits are supposed to increase the potential profits.
The obstacles with fraudulent providers finally arise when the investor demands a distribution of profits. This is often continually delayed or linked to additional transfers such as alleged taxes and brokerage commissions. In the past, the perpetrators acted alone from unclear locations.
Now they are active from completely different locations such as the United Kingdom (incl. London), the Netherlands, Canada, the Kingdom of Spain, Dubai and many others. For the vast majority of people, it is challenging to identify tricky scams.
Companies often receive email orders with very large order volumes that are disproportionate to the usual purchase amounts. To lure the German company, they work with immense promises of profits.
The considerable order volume, however, serves solely as a means of exerting pressure in discussions with the manufacturer in order to demand correspondingly high approval and registration costs.
It is not always possible to determine whether the addressee of the payment is also the purchaser of the goods. However, it can be assumed that companies operating abroad will not have to pay regional taxes on deliveries to other countries for the time being. Check whether this also applies to investments with WindStake Company.
Pump & Dump: How does the scam work?
The term pump and dump is applied to explain a situation in which the price of a share is unnaturally inflated by insiders. The same share is then sold again at a loss to the other investors. Accordingly, this is a fraud. A manipulation that profits from the cluelessness of small investors and stock market novices.
This approach is therefore prohibited in a controlled securities market and for providers such as WindStake Company. The crypto market, on the other hand, is still largely “Wild West” in terms of such tactics. For this reason, extreme caution is essential!
Pump-and-dump scams are frequently encountered there in connection with the generally so-called altcoins. The pump-and-dump scam is used by fraudsters to drive up the price of an unknown currency or one they may have created themselves.
They achieve this by propagating false information on the WWW or in social media or by recruiting co-investors with unreasonable profit expectations. Make sure that the provider WindStake Company provides you with all the necessary information on this subject, if requested.
Take legal action if online broker does not pay out
Buyers are repeatedly wooed by a “broker” or a call centre employee after they have set up an account on the supposed trading platform. The intention is to encourage investors to increase their long-term investments in order to maximise profits. This is also an initially legal goal of the financial service provider WindStake Company.
Shortly after the investor has transferred his money, preliminary profit developments will presumably be shown on his account. This should encourage the investor to continue investing in the financial instrument.
However, the operators of the trading platform can use fraud software to simulate manipulated account movements and earnings without the consumer noticing.
Check that accounts can be authorised equally with WindStake Company.
In practice, no trading takes place at all on quite a few online trading platforms. Rather, the money paid is forwarded by the fraudulent online brokers to accounts abroad. This is not noticed by the buyers at first.
The “financial service providers” put the payout on the back burner of the presented earnings, by demanding that investors pay what appear to be taxes and processing costs.
These manipulations only serve the purpose of increasing profits. At a certain point, the connection breaks completely. The money invested is used up. From that moment on, the only thing left to do is to go to a lawyer to take further action.
Unsolicited offers of help to recover assets?
Anyone who has ever lost capital to a fraudulent investment platform knows how disastrous that can be. That alone is bad enough. But in addition, the criminals behind the bogus entity contact you within a short time by email or phone call. This time, however, they do not pretend to be WindStake Company brokers.
Rather, they guarantee to help recover the stolen assets in exchange for an upfront payment. Many scammers even appear to have been hired or engaged by trusted institutions such as a financial authority. After stealing your personal information, the perpetrators often pose as good Samaritans.
They guarantee to assist you in recovering the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a provider like WindStake Company, your data may be stolen. Those who have lost a large amount of money are usually desperate.
The criminals take advantage of people’s worry by calling themselves money recovery companies. They offer their services under the guise of helping them recover their assets. This means they make dubious assurances that they will get back the lost assets.
Money back from WindStake Company: maximise chances of success with the help of lawyers
If you have already made deposits with WindStake Company and now want to reclaim them, there are several methods.
- If there is a suspicion that the accounts into which our clients have paid are part of a money laundering scheme, it is possible to have these accounts blocked. Payments to these accounts can then be reclaimed from the receiving bank.
- If no solution to the problem can be reached with the service provider, a complaint should be filed with the responsible financial supervisory authority. The supervisory authority examines the facts and has the possibility to order the investment service provider to pay a refund. Our client will then receive the money back from the service provider. Complaints bodies can be, for example, financial supervisory authorities or financial ombudsmen.
- If an assessment by our lawyers shows that the platform operator may have acted unfairly, we file criminal charges on behalf of our clients with the competent investigative authorities. Our law firm is in regular dialogue with public prosecutors who direct investigations throughout Germany. As a rule, there are many hundreds or even thousands of injured parties in these investigations. The investigations repeatedly extend to countries outside Germany’s borders. In recent years, the public prosecutor’s offices have repeatedly achieved significant successes in their investigations.
- If transfers have been made to accounts abroad, the prosecution authorities and financial institutions based abroad should also be informed in this case. As a result, they usually initiate additional investigations of their own. This also pursues the intention of seizing sums of money in the accounts and subsequently transferring them back to our clients.
- Should the wire-pullers be arrested, claims of the injured parties can be asserted in court proceedings. For this purpose, we accompany our clients through the so-called adhesion procedure. In this way, we are in a position to obtain court titles for our clients against the alleged service providers. Often, these can then be directly enforced against the seized assets of the fraudsters.