Winnero – the company describes itself on its own website https://winnero.co/de/home-de/ as an online broker. Winnero offers its customers various services in the segments of shares, forex, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies.
Are you encountering difficulties with the distribution of your investment? Our lawyers can help you with claims against Winnero.
Winnero – Broker Overview
Currently, there is an enormously high number of providers such as Winnero. As a result, investing in the unpredictable financial markets has never been as easy but also as uncertain as it is now.
Especially because there are countless options, choosing a financial service provider can be time-consuming and intimidating. Especially if it is to suit your particular investment intentions.
Have you already invested with Winnero? In this case, the following aspects are significant for you as an investor.
- A suitable contact point for investors who would like to inquire about securities, futures, options and cryptocurrencies is an online presence such as this one.
- Numerous order types can be used for online trading.
- State-licensed brokers on the internet, trustworthy providers, fees and brokerage charges, offer options and ratings are just a few of the considerations you would need to take into account when making your irrevocable decision.
The following statements are general recommendations for investors – regardless of the platform in which you invest capital.
Checklist Winnero: Protect yourself from risks and dangers in online trading
The following list serves to protect you from providers with dubious intentions.
- Do not accept unsolicited investment recommendations from strangers via advertisements on the phone or e-mails.
- Where is the company’s head office?
- Ask yourself: What is the name of the contact person I should get in touch with?
- Do not be blinded by promises of high profits without the risk of losing money.
- Do not use any remote maintenance software that gains access to your end devices.
- Find out as much as you can about the company and the goods you want to buy (search engines on the net, blog entries, online card services).
- Identity theft is a serious nuisance: do not leave a copy of your photo ID. Criminals often ask you to do this.
- Is a company like Winnero listed in the company database of the respective EU control authority?
- Is the Winnero trading provider a company licensed by BaFin or in another country of the European Union?
Winnero: Small investments that then increase?
Does Winnero tempt you to try out investments with a smaller amount? You cannot find any data about the company because it is supposedly a recently founded company with innovative business ideas?
The possibility is high that the investment secret tip is pure rip-off. After a very short time, the online broker will tell you that your investment was a huge success and appeal to you to increase your investment.
The success of your trial investment may lead you to make additional investments.
Here are some examples of dubious investment tips:
- “Earn €3500.00 a month with the fully automated share profit method!”
- “5-star stock with a dividend of 47.88%”
- “With just 5 minutes of your time you can become a self-made billionaire.”
- “Would you like to turn €1000 into €250,00.00?”
Anyone who guarantees too much, and that too unsolicited, is in the rarest cases serious! But also examine what promises and offers are made to you by the investment company Winnero.
Unauthorised orders? Reputable brokers never act alone
The placing of orders for transactions with securities without the consent of the account holder can, in individual cases, lead to a sudden increase in the price of particular shares.
This applies above all to open market transactions in illiquid foreign shares (over-the-counter trading). You should therefore be alert if you are asked to disclose personal data about the investment with Winnero without your consent, with reference to supposedly profitable transactions or profit announcements.
Under no circumstances should you provide your International Bank Account Number, SWIFT code and other bank codes to a third party who is not known to you. Likewise, you should not disclose your bank account or custody account numbers and passwords.
Do not hand over any custody account documents or securities statements from Winnero to someone you do not know. Callers posing as financial advisors, online brokers or employees of a financial authority are also dangerous.
Reliable online brokers comply with your request for distribution
Buyers are often wooed by an “online broker” or a call centre employee the moment they have logged on to the supposed trading platform. The aim is to persuade the investor to increase his long-term investments in order to maximise profit. This is also a legitimate goal of the provider Winnero.
Immediately after the investor has transferred his money, the first profit developments may be presented on his account. This should encourage the investor to invest steadily in the financial instrument.
The operators of the trading platform, in turn, can use fraud software to fake account movements and earnings, even without the client noticing.
Make sure that accounts can also be authenticated at Winnero.
In practice, no trading takes place at all on many platforms. Instead, the transferred capital is further transferred by the perpetrators to bank accounts abroad. This is not noticed by the capital investors at first.
The “online brokers” delay the payment of the stated profits by demanding that the investors pay allegedly incurred taxes and processing costs. These manipulations only serve the purpose of increasing revenues.
At some point, the connection breaks completely. The capital paid has been used up. From that moment on, the only thing left to do is to go to a lawyer to launch the necessary measures.
Unsolicited offers to recover investments?
Anyone who has ever lost money through a fraudulent investment platform knows how fatal this can be. That alone is terrible enough. But on top of that, the criminals behind the bogus scheme contact you within a short time by email or phone call.
This time, however, they do not pretend to be online brokers from Winnero. Rather, they guarantee to help recover the lost capital in exchange for a payment. Many scammers even appear to have been hired or instructed by trusted institutions such as a financial regulator.
After stealing your sensitive data, the scammers usually pose as good Samaritans. They promise to help you recover the stolen money. Even if you have invested money with a provider like Winnero, your data may be stolen.
Anyone who has lost a considerable amount of money is often desperate. The criminals exploit the desperation of the persons by posing as service providers for the recovery of funds. They offer their services under the guise of helping them recover their assets. That is, they guarantee in a dubious manner that they will recover the lost capital.
Repaying investments with Winnero: increase your chances
You should take steps as soon as possible as soon as the suspicion is confirmed that an online trading provider is not acting correctly and there is a risk that the broker will refuse to make payments. Apart from a criminal complaint, which our law firm files with the police authority on behalf of our clients, and a report to the tax authorities, the provider should also be held accountable under applicable law, if necessary.
This involves examining the claims against the provider agreed in the contract and any chances of compensation.
In the case of monetary payments, it is also significant to check whether banks can be held liable in the event of an error. Claims for compensation against banking institutions may exist, for example, in the case of money laundering or other fraudulent acts. However, this must be checked depending on the context.
If your broker delays payment, you should contact a reliable law firm immediately:
- Give us the names and contact details of all the people you have spoken to
- Tell us how long the online broker has not paid you
- Rewrite your case to our lawyers via email
We will provide you with a free initial assessment in relation to Winnero. We will also let you know in a timely manner whether we think you have a real chance of recovering your losses.